Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Alright y'all, it's been fun, but it's time to enjoy the Note 7:
HGdpT5x.jpg

(Photo taken with a meh On5.)

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I saw that, and I would want another one too. No need to hassle with them, this is the way you will have to do it.. No exchange, because I recalled when I got one of those S models, and wanted to return it for an exchange within my return period. The agent rightfully informed me that if I exchange, I would get a reburished model. The only way to get a brand spanking new model would be to return the damaged/defective one within your return window (20 days online and phone orders, 14 days for instore orders)get your refund and then repurchased. So, IMO it would be better to just fully return it, and go pick one up at a Tmobile of BestBuy store.

Like you, I would NEVER accept a new one with a scratch..

Luck to you on that too..

The phone hasn't even been out a full 2 days yet, how can there be refurbs? Lol

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Does the two addresses needed for the promotion possible to get off the box? I'm out of town and my phone is at the office. My co worker could probably give me the numbers needed but j assume I would need the phone turned on eh?

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I saw that, and I would want another one too. No need to hassle with them, this is the way you will have to do it.. No exchange, because I recalled when I got one of those S models, and wanted to return it for an exchange within my return period. The agent rightfully informed me that if I exchange, I would get a reburished model. The only way to get a brand spanking new model would be to return the damaged/defective one within your return window (20 days online and phone orders, 14 days for instore orders)get your refund and then repurchased. So, IMO it would be better to just fully return it, and go pick one up at a Tmobile of BestBuy store.

Like you, I would NEVER accept a new one with a scratch..

Luck to you on that too..

if you tell them this is bad business enough they will do it. And they will give you a new one if you push it enough. I have had to do it in the past. Also yes if you don't push this enough they will say they have to give you a refurbished. However right now they don't have any refurbished ones. So you will get a new one. So right now no matter how you go about it you will get a new one. If you have to ask for a manager. The manager can do more. I really can't see them denying you this one. You just got the phone.

Last edited:

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Preordered a while ago with absolutely no info from Tmobile over the phone or on the website. No idea when I'll get it. No tracking, no order status. They said they're showing it'll ship 8/19

wramos93

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
if you tell them this is bad business enough they will do it. And they will give you a new one if you push it enough. I have had to do it in the past. Also yes if you don't push this enough they will say they have to give you a refurbished. However right now they don't have any refurbished ones. So you will get a new one. So right now no matter how you go about it you will get a new one. If you have to ask for a manager. The manager can do more. I really can't see them denying you this one. You just got the phone.

I had to replace my s6 edge plus about a week after i bought it and ended up getting a brand new one. So yes they'll end up sending a brand new note 7 even if it hurts.

eocleader

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Preordered a while ago with absolutely no info from Tmobile over the phone or on the website. No idea when I'll get it. No tracking, no order status. They said they're showing it'll ship 8/19

I'm waiting for updates myself. I never got a text or anything from them. I saw that a tracking number popped up on my ups app. So far though, the number only shows that it's ready for UPS as of 10:32 PM last night. I am starting to think that I will see my phone on Monday at the earliest.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm loving it is the cruve screen is taking a bit to get use to tho

It's gorgeous, for sure. Though I'm still a bit sad there was no flat version. Bottom line...there is less workable flat screen space than the previous few Notes. My Note 5's display just feels bigger. And glare on each curves apex, is now an issue...as has always been for Sammy's edge phones. Thank gawd they made the curve half the size of the S7e. Anyhoot....I'll love this N7 until it's time to get the S8 in Feb :)

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
T-Mobile has wireless charging pads on sale for buy one, get one free. I just got 2 for my husband and me. Hurry, run to your nearest T-Mobile if you need some. 😊

I also bought their last 2 Note 7 screen protectors.

They said they only had 4 Note 7s come in. None of which were blue, of course. They were all admiring my blue one and one of the employees decided to switch from her iPhone to Note 7 and began her own transaction on the spot. 😊

Posted via the Android Central App

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
It's gorgeous, for sure. Though I'm still a bit sad there was no flat version. Bottom line...there is less workable flat screen space than the previous few Notes. My Note 5's display just feels bigger. And glare on each curves apex, is now an issue...as has always been for Sammy's edge phones. Thank gawd they made the curve half the size of the S7e. Anyhoot....I'll love this N7 until it's time to get the S8 in Feb :)

The glare on the edge is why I returned the s7 edge. I couldn't stand it. It's still on the note but not near as bad.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I was at an ATT store because they have a heavy duty case I wanted and the guy who assisted me said they only got 5 Notes in for today and they sold them already. Sounds like it's industry wide these stores are not getting a lot of devices. IMO I would just order one and have it shipped to you.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Called about 15 T-Mobile stores in the DC area. None have the blue :'(

I was so looking forward to today too... almost couldn't sleep I was so excited to get my blue Note 7. Oh well, first world probs I guess.

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
T-Mobile has wireless charging pads on sale for buy one, get one free. I just got 2 for my husband and me. Hurry, run to your nearest T-Mobile if you need some. 😊

I also bought their last 2 Note 7 screen protectors.

They said they only had 4 Note 7s come in. None of which were blue, of course. They were all admiring my blue one and one of the employees decided to switch from her iPhone to Note 7 and began her own transaction on the spot. 😊

The ones with the stand? Tia

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
The ones with the stand? Tia

No, it's this one. I thought it was the fast charger. Didn't notice it wasn't until I got home. Regardless, still a good deal if you don't need a fast charger. I will use the wireless pad while sleeping when fast charging doen't matter.

Attachments

• 3099.jpg
    3099.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 73

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia