T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
T-Mobile has wireless charging pads on sale for buy one, get one free. I just got 2 for my husband and me. Hurry, run to your nearest T-Mobile if you need some. 😊

I also bought their last 2 Note 7 screen protectors.

They said they only had 4 Note 7s come in. None of which were blue, of course. They were all admiring my blue one and one of the employees decided to switch from her iPhone to Note 7 and began her own transaction on the spot. 😊

Posted via the Android Central App

Have any photos of the charging pads? And how much were they? I wonder how well they work through cases (if at all).

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
bd4e4f2a628290ff68c096a526c2fc11.gif

Enjoying reading everyone's delivery stories. I picked up my updated gear vr today.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

WaitingforSGN7

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Did any of you provided your Mailing Address while you register your Promotion in Samsung Promotions website? I got an email saying my offer is approved & they will be shipping the gift to the mailing address provided when registering this offer. But i don't think we have provided the mailing address 0_o any idea on this?

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Did any of you provided your Mailing Address while you register your Promotion in Samsung Promotions website? I got an email saying my offer is approved & they will be shipping the gift to the mailing address provided when registering this offer. But i don't think we have provided the mailing address 0_o any idea on this?

Oh yes, you have to. It's one of the required fields. Strange how it let you bypass that. So you obviously filled in the IMEI & MAC address, correct?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I can't remember if I did or not. I know it's on the lease agreement I sent as verification of purchase. I used Chrome autofill for the steps I could, so it may have entered in my address for me.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
For me, it was you choose the carrier, where you bought it.... Then the next page you select the prize you want, enter email address.... Then is the page for your name, address, state etc...followed by the IMEI/MAC, proof of purchase pic or PDF.

WaitingforSGN7

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Oh yes, you have to. It's one of the required fields. Strange how it let you bypass that. So you obviously filled in the IMEI & MAC address, correct?

Oh tht's strange, it never asked me to enter the mailing address... all i did is selected the Carrier & where i purchased -> selected my gift & Provided my email address -> Provided my IMEI & WIFI Mac -> Uploaded my Purchase order (that has my address from T-Mobile) -> Submit. It never asked any mailing address :(

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Oh tht's strange, it never asked me to enter the mailing address... all i did is selected the Carrier & where i purchased -> selected my gift & Provided my email address -> Provided my IMEI & WIFI Mac -> Uploaded my Purchase order (that has my address from T-Mobile) -> Submit. It never asked any mailing address :(

This. Hopefully they'll ask for it later or something.

Matt p123

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

I didn't even think about that, it never asked for the mailing address for my wife or mine as well...hmmmm

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I didn't even think about that, it never asked for the mailing address for my wife or mine as well...hmmmm

I believe that if you've registered a Samsung device with Samsung before, they already have your address, and perhaps won't ask again. I wasn't asked either for what it's worth, but I picked the Netflix credit, which I expect requires email only anyway.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I was in their systsm already for my VR from the S7e...but 100%, there is a name, address page for this sign up as well. You guys should check with them. At first I couldn't get past the select your carrier page using Firefox. Had to use Microsoft's Edge browser to complete it. Maybe it was a browser glitch for you guys? Jumped a page?

Prizelogic does have customer support. You may want to make sure. Though you'd think they wouldn't have approved it, if they didnt know your address. Strange.

WaitingforSGN7

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I was in their systsm already for my VR from the S7e...but 100%, there is a name, address page for this sign up as well. You guys should check with them. At first I couldn't get past the select your carrier page using Firefox. Had to use Microsoft's Edge browser to complete it. Maybe it was a browser glitch for you guys? Jumped a page?

Prizelogic does have customer support. You may want to make sure. Though you'd think they wouldn't have approved it, if they didnt know your address. Strange.

Probably i'll call the Samsung customer support to check on this. Thanks :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332