T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

mike3000

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Why does my status say, Order Processed: In Transit to UPS while others have Order Processed: Ready for UPS . What is the difference?

mbbyy11

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Whew. I got scared.

I don't have a tracking number yet. I saw there were a few others like me in this thread so thought I'd update. No shipping. No tracking. No card charged no anything. Sucks because I ordered pretty early the 7th. But I'll be happy with the black too!

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Whew. I got scared.

Yeah, you're fine. He was rightfully worried, because it sounded like he didn't receive any texts, emails...natta, nothing.

That tracking # you have, like the rest of us, means there is definitely one sitting on a pallet, like everyone else's...waiting to leave Louisville :)

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Someone on XDA posted this.

"Yep, it's from T-Mobile!!! Everybody, call T-Mobile and complain that one guy got his phone and the rest of us didn't!!! Call John direct!!! This isn't acceptable!!! I will call my lawyers!!!! I will call the BBB!!! Off with their heads!!! How dare they make us wait until launch day when this guy already has his!!! This is a travesty!!! Total FUBAR!!! I will sue!!! I'm switching to Verizon... Sprint... AT&T!!! T-Mobile is no longer the uncarrier!!! They have joined the corporate elites in stomping down the common man!!!

[Figured a concise post with all to follow was in order. You can skip the next 300 post.]"

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Looks like it slipped thru somehow.

His timestamp for 'Order Processed: Ready for UPS' on 8/13 at 5:31pm is just 5 minutes before mine and lines up with quite a few other screen shots i have seen.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Reviews are so far amazing. Pretty much everyone is saying it's the best Sammy has ever produced and the most gorgeous hardware of any phone, any OS ;)

Good stuff 💃🤖😎

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So this will be last post for today. I setup my tmobile account, ported my number from verizon, put on my screen protector, and put the SD card promotion in. I haven't even got to play with it. But dam is a great looking and feeling phone. I'm heading to bed soon but would like to install some apps b4 then. GN all and I hope you all get your phone very soon. Thanks guys

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Just a friendly reminder to keep the thread on topic!!!

97ddffa3ad9fc7e0a9e12d182073bcdc.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raychippw