Tab s3 worth buying over the S2 which I have?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm kinda thinking about the Tab s3 because it has the Spen. However, I have the S2 8.0 and like it BUT every since I got my S8 Plus my tablet has been collecting dust. Really I haven't used it much since last fall. I find myself just using the S8 Plus to look something up when I'm laying in bed or something.

Is the thing really worth it if I already have the S8 Plus and S2 other than the Spen?

I have $147 left on Best Buy gift card or should I save the giftcard and maybe use it towards a cheaper Gear S3 Watch? I just spend a ton on the S8 Plus and cases lol.

the_munc_e

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
Do you have a gear watch?

If not, I would go for that, especially if you use Samsung pay.

I have a S2 tablet and it's collected dust for awhile now. I was going to bring it out the other night but got busy.

It's good for the couch when online shopping, other than that, I'm on my PC or using my s8 plus.

Tab S3 looks pretty awesome though, I would definitely use it a lot. Tough call.

Edit: honestly think I'm going to order the S3 watch. I got $50 Samsung gift certificate bc I got my s8 a day late, it's $50 off plus they give another $50 gift certificate right now.

I could play it right and only spend $200 to get one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevenharvi