Tbolt price on Verizon?

jmgilliam

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Just found out about the Thunderbolt - vzw rep told me to check it out when i inquired about the iPhone.

Has there been any discussion about what the price will be with upgrade?

Thx.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
whoa! u mean to tell me a rep told you to check out the thunderbolt instead of the iphone....they have to be fired by now.

but no one really knows the price, nor the release date. things are nothing but rumors an its getting old.

but $250 on 2 year contract, or the usual $200

the 14th is rumored....so is the 28th....but could fall into march.

biff6789

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
not confirmed

I hit "reply" before I had a chance to link to and explain that droid-life post. I updated that original post within 2 minutes of posting it, but you had already jumped in and commented on it

only the specs are confirmed. no pricing or dates. tho we are certain there wont be 4g charges....we still dont really no lol

Can you provide a source on this part? 4G pricing is still not available. How are we "certain there won't be 4G charges"??

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I hit "Can you provide a source on this part? 4G pricing is still not available. How are we "certain there won't be 4G charges"??

im just saying most of us are under the influence that there wont be 4g pricing until its more coverage. thats why i added but we still dont no at the end.

seems like rumors are all just turning to rumors. maybe we wont be right about anything.

biff6789

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
im just saying most of us are under the influence that there wont be 4g pricing until its more coverage. thats why i added but we still dont no at the end.

seems like rumors are all just turning to rumors. maybe we wont be right about anything.

I see...

Thanks for clarifying. I thought I had missed something :p

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
only the specs are confirmed. no pricing or dates. tho we are certain there wont be 4g charges....we still dont really no lol

i'm at Sprint, famous for the Dan Hesse promise of "no additional charge for 4g" to shareholders/press and then--bam--the $10 for enriched data experience that all Evo's (and now any smartphone on Sprint) is charged for the copious amounts of data consumed on the network.
so, i'm gonna wait until something's in writing.

i'm a possible convert to VZW, but this pricing will play a major factor in that.

ssplumb

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
i'm at Sprint, famous for the Dan Hesse promise of "no additional charge for 4g" to shareholders/press and then--bam--the $10 for enriched data experience that all Evo's (and now any smartphone on Sprint) is charged for the copious amounts of data consumed on the network.
so, i'm gonna wait until something's in writing.

i'm a possible convert to VZW, but this pricing will play a major factor in that.

You wanna trade contacts. I will go to sprint. I am ready to tell v to &#% off.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkangel