Terabyte Club

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Finally used over a terabyte in a month. How many of you have used a terabyte (at least 1000gb,or preferably 1024gb) in a month?

8agutahy.jpg

If you are not on Verizon , then please state the carrier.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Last edited:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow if more people do this they'll have no choice but to terminate are UDP'S.

Posted via Android Central App

Verizon has said that unlimited is just a word, and that it doesn't mean anything. Since it doesn't mean anything to them then there should be no problem with me keeping it.

Alex Ander

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Verizon has said that unlimited is just a word, and that it doesn't mean anything. Since it doesn't mean anything to them then there should be no problem with me keeping it.

The people who know what the word "unlimited" means know that it's completely different from the phrase "2 Gigabytes." When a person selects one word instead of the other, cell carriers' databases record that word and send different numbers to those users' bank accounts depending on which word they chose.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Dpham I will try and use as much as I can starting tomorrow (new billing cycle) on T-Mobile... I'll see how much usage I can squeeze! :D.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The people who know what the word "unlimited" means know that it's completely different from the phrase "2 Gigabytes." When a person selects one word instead of the other, cell carriers' databases record that word and send different numbers to those users' bank accounts depending on which word they chose.

Okay I'll ask... What?? :what:.

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Sadly some of that space was used to ban me :( but oh well nice way to stick it to them I hope they don't try to stick you with a huge bill

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you could do that with Sprints speeds I'd be absolutely stunned...

You would only need a solid 3.2mbps connection to achieve 1tb a month.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
How?
What? How do you even? What?
How is that even possible? Seriously, are you sharing data with the whole neighborhood?
I cancelled my home internet and cable one month and used my cellphone as a hotspot(before verizon killed foxfi with their Kit Kat update on the Droids) and everything I watched was either streamed or downloaded from a torrent and my highest month was about 110 GB. I can't even fathom using that much data. Are you streaming 4k videos 24/7?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174