Text Messages read automatically over Bluetooth? please help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef316

Jul 31, 2017
Visit site
I'm a new Android user. I come from Windows phone where Cortana would automatically make an internal call, interrupting the FM radio station I usually listen to on my car stereo, to my cars Bluetooth and tell me I got a text from so and so and ask if I want it read it or not then would give me the option to reply or ignore. After verbally giving my text message Cortana would ask if I wanted to send or add more to the text till I got it just right. Then send it when I say send.
Having since broken the digitizer on my Lumia 950XL I have had to switch to android because I can't afford to repair the 950XL and android phones are generally very affordable.
So now I'm looking for a feature in Android that does the exact same thing as Cortana but am unable to find anything like it in the settings.
I understand I can ask Google to read my texts. But that is not the same.
I don't want to download an extra app to get this feature either because most apps that do this require either you to have the app constantly open or that Bluetooth audio be constantly activated through your car stereo or both. Therefore I wouldnt be able to be listening to my radio or a CD while still making use of the feature.
Please Help! Automatically reading texts over Bluetooth is a must have feature for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54