The have you gotten Android Lollipop 5.0 thread!

nexus89

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Got mine today as well..any bugs or should I install. ? Is there anyway to keep the display on/off animation??

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

btroberts011

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Got mine today as well..any bugs or should I install. ? Is there anyway to keep the display on/off animation??

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The new animation isn't bad its just not as significant as the retro TV shut off on. :/

G1, myTouch(rooted), NexusS, Nexus5

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I flashed the update last week. Lollipop is a good refresh that I think a lot of people will like. No bugs that I can tell. At least not through my usual usage of the device.

Alex Karim

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Experiencing some weird issue with my phone restarting itself. Not sure what the problem may be.

Posted via the Android Central App

TheDroidKid

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Experiencing some weird issue with my phone restarting itself. Not sure what the problem may be.

Posted via the Android Central App

OTA upgrade? If so could be an app you have that is not supported (Must be something that runs in the background) press the power button like your going to shut the phone off then hold the power off button it will ask you if you want to boot into safe mode select okay and let the phone run in safemode see if it reboots.

bmw-rider

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Tee have you gotten Android Lollipop 5.0 thread!

Just got mine (OTA). It's going to take some getting used to from what I'm seeing.

Screenshot_2014-11-17-18-34-24.jpg
Screenshot_2014-11-17-18-28-52.jpg

Last edited: