?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I work in pharmacological and medical information, so I'm familiar with it and yes, it's very misunderstood.

Sorry you're dealing with it.

Thanks. I'm kinda used to it after all these years but it still p*sses me off more than anything. I used to work 12 and 16 hour shifts at the hospital, at the end I could barely walk from my car into the house after an 8 hour shift.

I definitely appreciate my husband and his infinite patience. He's been my rock for 41 years. There's no one like him. He deserves sainthood. ;)

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh, sorry to hear this. :(

And which llama? I don't understand. :confused:

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own towel)

The one in your screen name. I just looked it up on Urban Dictionary. :eek:

via Gnex

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I'm kinda used to it after all these years but it still p*sses me off more than anything. I used to work 12 and 16 hour shifts at the hospital, at the end I could barely walk from my car into the house after an 8 hour shift.

I definitely appreciate my husband and his infinite patience. He's been my rock for 41 years. There's no one like him. He deserves sainthood. ;)

via Gnex

I'm nominating him now!

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Still need a few more votes on whether or not to post a pic of my wife in her pajamas...

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own towel)

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Still need a few more votes on whether or not to post a pic of my wife in her pajamas...

Do you value remaining married? Lol

Go for it! Let's see it. :p

via Gnex

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

via Gnex

Keep on fighting and don't give in,, I'm sure you know that. And it's my ex wife because after she got diagnosed she went on a F spree with strange men and got pregnant and,, oh well,, you get the idea. Or else I would have been there for her still.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Keep on fighting and don't give in,, I'm sure you know that. And it's my ex wife because after she got diagnosed she went on a F spree with strange men and got pregnant and,, oh well,, you get the idea. Or else I would have been there for her still.

jeez, that sux

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

Wow, that does suck. I'm sorry for YOU. That's an odd reaction, I have to say. I hope you've found someone since then, no one should be alone. :)

via Gnex

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Wow, that does suck. I'm sorry for YOU. That's an odd reaction, I have to say. I hope you've found someone since then, no one should be alone. :)

via Gnex

Happily married 9 years now to my best buddy in the world :eek:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54