The official I got my Nexus 7 thread XD

Judynnnn

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Ran out at lunch and got mine from local Gamestop. It was the only one they had gotten in as I pre-ordered it. No extras. Can't wait to get out of work.

Nice! I have other stores calling my store for extras haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Judynnnn

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I haven't preordered yet cause I've been hearing that there might be a better chance of walking into a store and buying it sooner than ordering from Google play or other stores is this true?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

99% of game stops have only enough for per orders.
Google has shipped there's off today.

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Haven't had much time to play with it my work has crappy wifi can't wait til I get home but I did set it up and I'm kinda mad I need a credit card to get the 25$ bonus. Which keeps getting declined despite having nothing wrong with my card just waiting til I get home now.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

kjung7

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I didn't prefer but I called Sams club and they had 5 in stock so I asked them to hold them so I walked in and walked out with 2 of them. Couldn't be happier, I guess I got really lucky.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

zhingket

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I guess friday 13 is our lucky day, so one more thing to deal with (cancelling that google play order)

Thanks sams club

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

E_man

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Been playing with mine all day. Awesome device. Came with $25 credit, the movie, and I guess other stuff? Music I think? Some magazines. What everyone gets from the playstore tablets.

mackaroo

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Google started shipping on a friday and so the upcoming waves would be after the weekends. I've been checking my Gwallet and Bank account ever since I pre-ordered. But anyways, congrats to everyone who got their Nexus right away. :confused:

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Google started shipping on a friday and so the upcoming waves would be after the weekends. I've been checking my Gwallet and Bank account ever since I pre-ordered. But anyways, congrats to everyone who got their Nexus right away. :confused:

UPS ships on Saturday in some cases. Seeing how I paid $14 for shipping, I want to see this thing at my door tomorrow ;)

bellington74

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Had a pre order in since the end of June. As of today still no charges or shipping info. On a chance I checked out our Sams club and guess what, I picked up a 16GB. Still got the $25 credit and freebies. Called Google to cancel my pre order and after a 30 minute wait I was told they cannot cancel pre orders, you just have to let them charge you, ship it to you and refuse shipment, wait for it to be sent back and then be restocked. BS, a call to the card company to refuse the charge for that amount fixed that. Love love love my Nexus tablet but damn it Google, this was worse than an apple launch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

Deradorn

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I got my nexus from GameStop but when I activated it it never said anything about a Google play credit and I don't see the transformer movie on here . Did I do something wrong

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I got my nexus from GameStop but when I activated it it never said anything about a Google play credit and I don't see the transformer movie on here . Did I do something wrong

That's weird it should have. Did you sign into a Google account when you turned it on?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Deradorn

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
If I go to Google play transformers dark of the moon shows up as 14.99 to buy