??The Official Thread For Questions, Comments, or Concerns about SPB Shell 3D App ??

Natalieann75

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I have. And I know I can add the stock widgets... I just love the how the SPB ones are all standard.

But I know I will still use it. It's by far and away my favourite launcher... :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: ??The Official Thread For Questions, Comments, or Concerns ab

It's here again … Yes, another update. :)0

Hello, peeps... Once again the developers of SPB Shell 3D has surprise us by yet another update. Although this update is not as big as the one before it, but nonetheless.. we are happy to see that the developers seem to be listening to what their supporters are asking for.

If you have not yet updated to the new version....I would suggest you do right now.

More after the break: ツ

What's in this version:

Version 1.6.1: -
Fixed date on calendar widget -
Fixed weather forecast dates -
Updated localization-

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Still at it Rush which is great to see. I had abandoned it on the cell as it was too weighty. But... I have a NO BRAND NAME Asian tablet and it looks kinda good on it. Horizontal shows the boxes of each panel but oh well. What I am trying to remember is if you could ever change the time panel's city option!?! As in right now I have home, Tokyo, NY and London. for the actual clocks. If this cannot be changed I will remove that panel as NY and MD are the same and I do not want both. Would love to change to Paris, Las Vega or who knows where else.

Other than this, since it looks kinda nice in larger format on the tab, I may keep it. I had been using live MOOD which has a purple mood bubbles or something floating in the back like those mood lamps!?!?

gabriel1949

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site

Dear forum users, Now I do not know if I sit right here!
I June 30, 2012 the SPB Shell 3D installed and looks nice.

But why Flickr instead of Picasa also - same with news RSS

Is there a user on this forum who can tell (write) how you can still Flick change in Picasa (because otherwise you get anywhere album)

But especially does anyone know a solution
Now there is in "News" Google news in English
But I would be in Dutch 'www.nu.nl / business to install instead of Google
how is that!

It is unfortunate that no more documentation for this SPB is ? 10.45

I hope this is also a user who already knows much of the software setting

For any help, many thanks

Natalieann75

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you can do anything about the Flickr thing.. hopefully it's something they can change in the future because it would be nice to have your own photos there...

As for getting the news feeds on another language you may need to contact their support team maybe?

Nat

gabriel1949

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site

The manual added nothing to what you already see, there is not in the manual how eg RSS can convert to your language
it does not say how your example the weather can convert to a paid version of Weather Pro.
There is no example how you can back out changes in SPB WeatherPro
And what you ask via email to SPW then you are not substantive news or try it with this link or url no.
It looks nice but is like a game do not change and that is unfortunate and a missed opportunity or for SPW because the purchaser less money.

Another example duildelijk which indicates how well they are not:
SPW also sell a software package with "clock" and that looks nice, so asked if integration is possible when purchasing
After all I've SPW 3D shell and then the "clock" there would buy the shell more fun, no, no answer as if I am a runny nose.
In short some more as good customer service and increase sales - were the techies who have no understanding of customer care, I would understand. But no answer normal questions about software is bad.
Indeed one would for a small fee also may change in Picasa or Flick the possibility of both.
Same as with news that, nowhere in the so-called manual how to do a 2nd install an RSS news add either.
pity

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Rush - hello. Know you are busy with life but where oh where are you? :)

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Wow, no response... UH OH

So, has anyone tried TSF Shell yet? Supposed to be the SPB Shell "killer"... It's more expensive and so I'll pass.

Natalieann75

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I have! I was checking it out on the Play store, left my phone on the couch and my four year old kindly purchased it for me. I didn't realise till it was too late for a refund. It is pretty cool but I am huge on matching widgets (one of the reasons I love SPB so much) and this doesn't have any. Bit confusing too... but I haven't had a decent play with it yet...

Reactions: LadyDi

Natalieann75

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
You inspired me to have a better look, Lady Di so I spent an hour working it out and I have to admit its pretty fancy. As I mentioned, widgets are a big thing for me and SPB wins on that regard at the moment... but it's certainly got potential!

Will add more in the link you provided..

Nat

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Ok thanks Natalie, will have a look in a few! Thank you.