The "OMG my Evo V 4g is here!!" Thread

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I know! I'm excited even though I have to hold off a few months to get it.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Same. My parents wont let me buy it. I can't find a way to justify why I need a new phone and lose my cheap plan :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

correirb

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
You can try calling 1-800-843-7422. I'm told that someone got through and spoke to a live person. They say that all the pre-orders will be filled later on on 5/31. 6/1 at the latest. They are just awaiting the product to arrive at the warehouse. Which makes no sense.

So...

I will believe it when I see it.

draetheus

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm very iffy about pre-orders right now given you can't even order from VM yet. I would at least wait until VM has it up for official order.

nuttyandroid

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm very iffy about pre-orders right now given you can't even order from VM yet. I would at least wait until VM has it up for official order.

well, VM probably already shipped to retails for online preorders. But IDK why they are delaying. Unless something went wrong.

nuttyandroid

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, VM noticed the delay so they put out this statement on FB. So order away!

Virgin Mobile USA
Sorry for the delay but the Virgin Mobile 4G devices are available on the website now: the HTC EVO V 4G, and our 2 Broadband2Go 4G devices. Thank you for your patience.

Krobar

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
WTF my order from radio shack was cancelled. Didn't get a refund yet or anything.... Did this happen to anyone else? Now I can't even find the phone on their website.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usapana_098