The OnePlus 7 Pro Would Be Perfect If...

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What if OnePlus made the OP7 Pro to be IP68 but just dont want to certify it?ive watched Jerry rip the phone apart and even Jerry said its like an IP68 phone but with no certification...gaskets and seals everywhere...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What if OnePlus made the OP7 Pro to be IP68 but just dont want to certify it?ive watched Jerry rip the phone apart and even Jerry said its like an IP68 phone but with no certification...gaskets and seals everywhere...
That's what I hear also , no plan on testing it

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Always On Display...I didn't really think I would miss it after having it on the Pixel 2 XL and 2 XL, but I do miss it.

Yeah I don't understand why no AOD. But heard it's coming through an update. When? Who knows? Anyway, I'm seriously considering this phone.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Then I'd probably be tempted to buy it. I've always wanted to try a OP phone.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Then I'd probably be tempted to buy it. I've always wanted to try a OP phone.

well for me.its faster than my S10P because in Indonesia the S10P uses the Exynos proccy.thus making it faster xD but honestly if you dont need wireless charging or reverese wireless charging or AOD then its a good choice.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
well for me.its faster than my S10P because in Indonesia the S10P uses the Exynos proccy.thus making it faster xD but honestly if you dont need wireless charging or reverese wireless charging or AOD then its a good choice.

I don't really need wireless charging. I've gotten used to AOD but I could probably give it up.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
AOD has spoiled me. Lol I'm hoping they add that feature in the future. Otherwise this is on my list for next phone.

Yes, AOD was something I knew I wanted to try... But I didn't think I'd become so used to it and even so dependent on it! I used LED (only) on my Pixel 2 for the longest time and then have AOD a real shot... And just can't go back for long!

I too hope that's a feature that OnePlus implementels eventually!

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Some kind of AOD is the only thing I really miss on the OP7. My previous phone was the Moto G7 Plus and Moto Display is probably the best way to handle notifications on the lock screen.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Some kind of AOD is the only thing I really miss on the OP7. My previous phone was the Moto G7 Plus and Moto Display is probably the best way to handle notifications on the lock screen.

I LOVE Moto Display - that was one reason why I wanted a Moto device for a while.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I hated doing that with my former 6T. I hated that any time I was away from my phone (at my office for example) and I sat back down I always had to tap to see who may have called or texted me. With my G8 I never have to touch it, I just glance over and look for the text or call icons.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Using Gsam graphs at my home location the radio LTE signal is not as good as my other device. but I believe this to be attributed to the fact my device sticks to TMobile band 66 at my home location whereby my other device switches to stronger bands depending on what room I'm in. I already posted a thread about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldersod