[Theme][Port][Com ROM 2.0]Glowing Blue Style Version 4.0 Jun, 17 2011

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I hate to do this, but I really like the blue wallpapers. I have extracted them to my SDcard (they are .jpgs) When I click on a spot on my screen and click on wallpapers, i look in both live and not live and I'm not seeing them. Forgive me for being stupid, but how do I get them to show up there?

Edit. NM, it's not in live or regular, it's in gallery. I'm ******ed (shhh no one else knows!)

Select gallery instead of wallpapers or live wallpapers at the prompt. Then you will see them in the gallery and you select the one you want.

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate using Tapatalk.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Bummer ...

Thanks LS..I am running. 8.4.1

Even though this is my personal phone, it is mission critical for my job. I can't afford a brick, so I am very careful what I do...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

it wont do anythinig to you launcher. the next release will have a themed launcher pro 8.4.1. but in the mean time it wont do anything as far as the launcher goes

Reactions: Landshark

bubbadogg14

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Theme looks totally awesome.. Im waitin 4 it 2 come closer 2 completion 2 flash it but it def looks like an everyday driver wen its done great wrk gunnermike

v2playa

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Good job mike i like it.

EC01Rom/NemesisAll 1.4Ghz Voodoo and theme some aka mike glowing theme cnat get any better than that. Thank mike and ALL

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Dang I'm still running sc 2.9.2 so guess I'm out dated now I just flashed the radio of the new ec01 I love my set up to much right now.

representingcochran

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
If this has been posted sorry. Any way we could get a link to just the 6 lock screen mode for ec01? waiting for a cleaner rom that isn't blue for my ec01 but want the lock screen mod.

Clak

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Problem with themes like this that look so nice is that then I don't want to put anything on the homescreen. Yet I don't want to go looking through the app drawer for everything either. Hmm...

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
So any news for us not cool guys still using sc2.9.2. I love the theme but I want to stay with sc right now.

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Come on its like waiting on samsung to get an update for this lol ;) ;) no sorry I had to say that thanks for working on this dude.