[Theme][Port][Comm ROM v2.0]Blue Midnight Version 3.0 June, 3 2011

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
"Oh stewardess! I speak jive."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080339/quotes

You do not seem to be getting any feedback, I think your work is great! However, for now, I will be keeping my Fascinate theme less. If you ever remove the mesh aspects of the theme, I will not hesitate to flash it.
:D

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the clarification.

i have a request to all who like my themes, please speak in jive so Mtn_Scott can translate, it makes me laugh.

i forgot about the mesh thing, i thinki i will mess around with a blue marble look.

T3CH9ICIAN

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Haha sorry damn ebonics I lost myself rereading it thanks for the translation sounds bout right ohh and a blue marble look would b sweet

Last edited:

Winkz7

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what I did wrong when I went to kang bang 1.3... I can't seem to get the signal, battery, or data mode/download indicators to work with either the Blue Midnight or White Chrome themes. I love the Blue Midnight and can't wait to see what you do when you remove the mesh.

I can get the clock to disappear by turning it off in the status bar settings and then rebooting.

Suggestions?

Winkz7

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I wound up doing a complete data wipe and started with a fresh flash of the kangbang 1.3. Eventually added theme. The dialer in the newest version of Blue Midnight seemed to not have a background, it looked pretty cool, though the colors made it hard to see the numbers against my wallpaper.

Wound up going to the Black Alien Honeycomb Mashup...

Cool thing about themes, I can have a few on the SD card and change as the mood strikes.

btw, Gunner your bootanimation for the Blue Midnight is one of my favorites.