This phone is a real beast! Amazing battery life

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
There's really nothing I'm not loving about this phone. Coming from an S7 Edge this phone (10+) is barely any bigger but the screen is almost twice the size. And what a vibrant screen it is. I have it set to vivid just because I like the pop of colors.
I've been using it like a madman and haven't charged it at all since about 8:00 last night and it still has 52% battery power left. Absolutely amazing.
Everything is so buttery smooth it's ridiculous. Now clearly up to the iPhone in this regard and sooooo much better in so many other ways.
Sound from the stereo speakers is very good and doesn't distort. Not great - but no phone can possibly be great in this regard - but clearly better than any prior phone I have used.
Apps load instantly (thanks for the 8gb of ram) and web pages come up instantly. I'm using Opera for my browser because it's the only browser that still does text wrap which resizes web pages to fit your screen automatically no matter how much you zoom in. An amazingly great feature and one I can't understand why most browsers deleted.
Phone call quality is as good as a landline. And the radios seem to be very strong with great signal strength.
Haven't had much of an opportunity to mess with the camera but a few initial shots look good and the wide angle lens is something I'll be using very frequently.
FPS was not great initially but I rescanned my fingerprints three times and now it seems to be working quite well. I'd say it takes my fingerprint on the first try about 80% of the time and I suspect as I get better with my placement that will go north of 90% in the not too distant future.
If I had to criticize something it would be that the power button is way too high on the right side of the phone. Clearly not a big deal.

Have I mentioned how much I love this phone? Lol

joeyjay

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Sounds great! You can try turning on touch sensitivity under display settings and rescan your finger prints for better performance. Especially if you have the included screen protector on your phone. I have the S10, and now kinda wish I had the plus for the battery. Just getting tired if huge slab phones. Battery on the phone so far is not great. Uses about 5% battery per hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali