This Phone is Killer

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Really? How hard was it to up the 3d...I used my cousins for a few days and it sucked

-Sent from my US Customs Edition EVO 4G LTE-

More that likely it was stock, so I can't blame you for your first impression with a stock E3D. However, rooted and ROM'd it was close in to performance to my stock E4GLTE. I stress performance because some of the ROMs had very tweaked UI's and overclocked CPUs, etc... In regards to my E4GLTE, though, this phone is simply amazing in every way, even with the stock ROM. There are a few things that I would change and hope that rooting and ROMing bring me some of those changes, but for those that have no desire to root or ROM, this phone is hands down x100 better than any other (stock) phone I have ever used! Hats off to HTC and Sprint for delivering such a wonderful device to the market (despite the bumpy start)!

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I agree and the Things I loved about my OG Evo I have already found easy work arounds on this. It's just head and shoulders above other phones I've seen and handled .

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I love this phone. I don't think it loves me like my og evo did. Not yet anyway. There's nothing like showing off the camera speed to friends. Coworker has an isuck 3g, he thought my screen was 3d. Lol

SeanBlader

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Really? How hard was it to up the 3d...I used my cousins for a few days and it sucked

I have a coworker with a ROMmed OG Evo with the Seido Extended battery, and the stock Evo 3D would still beat it on battery life. I haven't had a phone with a better battery since my last Nokia.

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
More that likely it was stock, so I can't blame you for your first impression with a stock E3D. However, rooted and ROM'd it was close in to performance to my stock E4GLTE. I stress performance because some of the ROMs had very tweaked UI's and overclocked CPUs, etc... In regards to my E4GLTE, though, this phone is simply amazing in every way, even with the stock ROM. There are a few things that I would change and hope that rooting and ROMing bring me some of those changes, but for those that have no desire to root or ROM, this phone is hands down x100 better than any other (stock) phone I have ever used! Hats off to HTC and Sprint for delivering such a wonderful device to the market (despite the bumpy start)!

ANd I'm that guy, no desire to root or rom.

-Sent from my US Customs Edition EVO 4G LTE-

a22matic

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I agree with all of you, this is a very nice EVO. It beats my OG EVO I was using for the last 2 yrs hands down. It doesn't beat my OG EVO on the speaker however. I can work around that tho. The other issue appears to be the orange hue I'm experiencing with my camera & old pics. I had the 2 phones side by side. I still love my new EVO & I hope I can get the latter issue resolved.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts