ThunderRom Flash Attempts Failed.

nayru-slayer

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Okay so I've been working on my Optimus T going on 5 hours now. It's 4a.m. and my girls mad ha ha!

I've completed:
Rooting (after several failed attempts)
Finding out what Rom I wanted
Tried using Rom Manager only to find it couldn't load thundeRom
Replaced Clockworkmod with original recovery
Un-bricked my phone with Stock Rom from LG after failed flash attempt
Drank unhealthy amounts of coffee
Just re-flashed ThundeRom

After flashing ThundeRom for the 3rd time now. I am still stuck at the LG logo screen. It flashes on and off 5-8 times and then stays frozen for a period of 5-10 minutes followed by more flashing.

Unfortunately the optimus T does not show baseband version but I did try to update via the LG software updater tutorial on the forum and it said my phone was up to date.

Also I did remember to clear Data, Cache, and Dalvik.

I can still access my recovery and have nan-backups ready.

PLEASE tell me what I am doing wrong, if the rom is even compatible, or if I have missed something. I can supply any information you need upon request.
Thanks!

*UPDATE*
Okay I was able to flash the boodoh ROM successfully. Apparently my baseband version is V10? I would much rather flash a ROM like thunderom or reborn. Anyway I can change baseband? As I said earlier the LG software said it was up to date when I ran it...

Last edited:

Turducken

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
ThunderRom is for the Optimus S not the Optimus T. I'm glad you're back up and running.

Optimus S = CDMA
Optimus T = GSM

You can however flash Optimus One roms on your Optimus T :D

screamline458

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
yeah, ducks right. go to google for optimus one roms. I am on boodoh right now and it's nice. I don't need anything other than solid stability on my phone so it works perfect for me. try mik_os CM7 just make sure you are following the instructions for each rom, they are mostly the same but some differ so always read before install and make sure you got a back up handy. I wanted to use thunderRom but alas the best we have are mik or andy's cm7, boodoh and Ubuntu droid(which i dont care for)

now buy that nice woman some flowers

btw I love the avatar, Slim

Last edited: