To wait for N5 or to move on an N4?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
the ugly samsung logo too

This has been a thing about phones / carriers that I have never understood the "I hate the logo" argument. If you look around in life at your TV, car, refrigerator, shoes, shirts, etc. etc. -- They ALL are branded from the companies that made them... So why is a phone somehow different?

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
This has been a thing about phones / carriers that I have never understood the "I hate the logo" argument. If you look around in life at your TV, car, refrigerator, shoes, shirts, etc. etc. -- They ALL are branded from the companies that made them... So why is a phone somehow different?

Don't ask me why but it looks cheap, they could just make it more attractive

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
There's not much you can do to glamorise the word Samsung, to be honest.

They should have created a prestige name for the Note and S, like Toyota with Lexus, Nissan with Infinity, Sony Xperia?

How about the Silk Note, Silk S.
You could carve that in gold or silver.

(I'm losing the plot again, aren't I?)

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
If you keep a lot of media stored and like replaceable batteries, the Note 4 IMO is the obvious choice. It still is great stuff. If you could care less about either, wait for the Note 5 :)

I'm staying with my Note 4 since consider the lack of both and spending at least $100 more for 32GB less storage is a bad thing. A 128GB version of the Note 4 is still 32GB less total storage and the $100 difference includes the cost of a good 128GB micro sd card.

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The Note 5 will be unveiled tomorrow. Just wait and see what they are offering. If it's good get it... if not... get the N4.