(TRADE) HTC One M8 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Will1524

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anybody is open to a trade. I've had the M8 since late May and have realized that I would have much rather preferred the bigger screen on the Note. It's a 32 GB for AT&T in perfect condition. No scratching anywhere as I have kept a solid case and screen protector on it for the entire time I've had it.
I'm looking for a black AT&T Note in perfect condition as well. Can be any storage configuration.
I will also send it in its original box with all included accessories with an otterbox commuter case and a black spigen slimarmour case.
Thanks in advance!

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anybody is open to a trade. I've had the M8 since late May and have realized that I would have much rather preferred the bigger screen on the Note. It's a 32 GB for AT&T in perfect condition. No scratching anywhere as I have kept a solid case and screen protector on it for the entire time I've had it.
I'm looking for a black AT&T Note in perfect condition as well. Can be any storage configuration.
I will also send it in its original box with all included accessories with an otterbox commuter case and a black spigen slimarmour case.
Thanks in advance!

I may be open to a trade, where ya located? Check out my WTS ad in the market place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress