Transparency for status bar and home bar

westiewanderer

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys!

got my hands on a Razr HD again, lovin it! Upgraded to 4.4.2...and I was wondering if there is anything out there that can set the transparency on the status bar and home button bar...and possibly the color (from black). On my MOTO X...they were transparent and I loved that...it was also running 4.4.2

any help would be great!

Screenshot_2014-06-03-07-30-40.png

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys!

got my hands on a Razr HD again, lovin it! Upgraded to 4.4.2...and I was wondering if there is anything out there that can set the transparency on the status bar and home button bar...and possibly the color (from black). On my MOTO X...they were transparent and I loved that...it was also running 4.4.2

any help would be great!

I would look at Xposed Framework, with Gravity box module. That might help you get the set up you want. However, some custom ROMs don't play well with Xposed.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...7-guide-getting-started-xposed-framework.html

westiewanderer

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I would look at Xposed Framework, with Gravity box module. That might help you get the set up you want. However, some custom ROMs don't play well with Xposed.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...7-guide-getting-started-xposed-framework.html

Thank you! I have rooted several of my droids, with no small help from the community here at android central! I have been hearing that for the RAZR HD..if you did the OTA update...there is no root yet for it. Is that true? I have run some awesome custom roms, would love to run another!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! I have rooted several of my droids, with no small help from the community here at android central! I have been hearing that for the RAZR HD..if you did the OTA update...there is no root yet for it. Is that true? I have run some awesome custom roms, would love to run another!

I have no idea. I am unfamiliar with that device.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Nova prime should be able to do it.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Im not familiar with nova prime, is it a launcher like ADW?

Yes it is a launcher. You can get it from the play store. I am not sure if the free version offers this functionality, but it works with Nova prime for sure

westiewanderer

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is a launcher. You can get it from the play store. I am not sure if the free version offers this functionality, but it works with Nova prime for sure

From what Ive heard..it doesnt. must not be built into the razr HD build of 4.4.2

westiewanderer

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Here is my lock screen....it does it here...but not on my main...there has got to be a way to make those transparent ...they are on the moto x! *grins*

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 2943.jpg
    2943.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 23

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Nova prime didn't work for you?