Trouble with "HTC Thunderbolt" Google Search?

NY Reco

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble searching on Google News for updates on the HTC Thunderbolt? When I type "HTC Thunderbolt" and search "News" I get no results.

Not that they've been giving anything particularly useful lately (all the blogs just copy the same outdated information from one another) but as of this morning I've been unable to get any News Search results.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that yesterday afternoon. If you just search Thunderbolt alone in News you will find most of what you want.

66dude

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble searching on Google News for updates on the HTC Thunderbolt? When I type "HTC Thunderbolt" and search "News" I get no results.

Not that they've been giving anything particularly useful lately (all the blogs just copy the same outdated information from one another) but as of this morning I've been unable to get any News Search results.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

It's been like that for a while. Not sure what the problem is... :(

NY Reco

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Just come here. You'll get the latest and greatest news here pretty fast. And with some rumors thrown in for free!

Yeah. In truth, most of my info has come from the forums here. Like I said, most of these "news reports" are just bloggers copying outdated information from one another. Google News has been of very little value for TB info.

kramerica5

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i used to google news search for "htc thunderbolt" frequently also. for some reason, now when you type it and hit enter it becomes "htc source:thunderbolt" which screws it up and gives you no results. why? not a clue, considering it didnt do that about a week ago.

alcoholics02

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem this morning. It is working for me now. I tried "verizon htc + thunderbolt". Must be an issue with Google itself.

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps HTC paid Google to "keep quiet. It maybe Google got tired of people searching for it lol...

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk