Trying blackberry bold 9930

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I picked up a new bold from Verizon a few weeks ago and can't decide weather to keep it or go back to my Dinc 2. The phyical keyboard is awesome and as far as navigating around the device its fast. I also like the way you can increase the font size in the phone. But it does not come even close to what a Android device can do! I find my productivity using the bold faster and easier but it lacks apps and the browser still needs some Improvement.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
ultimately it comes down to what you are looking to get out of the phone. if this is a work phone that needs to be highly efficient in productivity. then go with the bb. the inc 2 has the capability of being a business device but its not really what it was made for.

the bb was made for being a business device

if you are only using this as a personal device definitely go with the inc 2. much more to offer. great camera, great browser, large screen, thousands and thousands of apps, OTA updates, the list goes on

rjcormier

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a new bold from Verizon a few weeks ago and can't decide weather to keep it or go back to my Dinc 2. The phyical keyboard is awesome and as far as navigating around the device its fast. I also like the way you can increase the font size in the phone. But it does not come even close to what a Android device can do! I find my productivity using the bold faster and easier but it lacks apps and the browser still needs some Improvement.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

If you decide to swap it out I would love to barter for my husband...he wants one. I have a few items or some cash I could throw your way for it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Aaron from phonedog.com said that the big was starting to freeze and lag after a while. Just to warn u if u decide to go with it.
sent from my Droid X, which also eats iPhones.