Trying to reset a BLU M8L tablet no luck

scarylibrary23

Dec 29, 2022
Visit site
Cant get a friends Blu M8L to go into Recovery Mode. I hold down the volume up and power button and when the blu logo comes on i let go but it just boots into the o/s. Also tried the volume down and power but same thing. Any help would be helpful and appreciated.

Reactions: GVF420

GVF420

Nov 26, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Here are the steps: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/blu/blu-m8l-plus/

Hopefully your friend remembers their Google account/password that's associated with the tablet, because they'll be prompted for that information as part of Factory Reset Protection.
Unfortunately following these steps doesn't work for me either. I've even checked that I'm doing correctly several times and indeed I am. But it simply doesn't work. Do you have any other suggestions to do a factory reset or any answers to why other people are having the same problem I am? Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you tell us what happens when you try the steps?

Also, was this tablet obtained through a carrier, like Q Link? It's possible the carrier might have modified the firmware to change or prevent access to the recovery menu.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci