U.S. Cellular and Oreo

throssel

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else have a Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus on U.S. Cellular? Every other carrier has had 8.0 for about a week and I'm wondering if it's my phone that isn't wanting to update or if U.S. Cellular hasn't pushed the OTA yet. If your USC S8 or S8+ has Oreo I'd like to hear when you got the update! Thanks

DuB 13

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else have a Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus on U.S. Cellular? Every other carrier has had 8.0 for about a week and I'm wondering if it's my phone that isn't wanting to update or if U.S. Cellular hasn't pushed the OTA yet. If your USC S8 or S8+ has Oreo I'd like to hear when you got the update! Thanks

I have the s8+, no update for me, or anyone I know of.. US Cellular is the worst at pushing out updates.. It frustrates me..

throssel

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Another week has gone by and my Galaxy S8 Plus still hasn't updated to Oreo while all other carriers have had it for 2 weeks. U.S. Cellular is the worst with updates

Mat Bolles

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Much like you gentleman I'm in the same boat with an S8+ awaiting my Oreo update. And if the waiting forever wasn't enough. My wife's phone [Note8] received a notification, while she was sitting next to me, stating her phone had the illusive update. Excuse me here butt WTF! If I didn't live in the middle of no where with no choice but U.S. Cellular I swear. I'd go to just about any carrier. Can you hear me now? Good

throssel

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Much like you gentleman I'm in the same boat with an S8+ awaiting my Oreo update. And if the waiting forever wasn't enough. My wife's phone [Note8] received a notification, while she was sitting next to me, stating her phone had the illusive update. Excuse me here butt WTF! If I didn't live in the middle of no where with no choice but U.S. Cellular I swear. I'd go to just about any carrier. Can you hear me now? Good

I just went and looked on US Cellular's website and it says the Note 8 OTA is out but the S8 is still on Nougat. It's getting pretty ridiculous since it's now the only carrier in the United States that doesn't have the update. Even unlocked model has it now like someone stated above

throssel

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I have Samsung s8+ on US Cellular. Still no Oreo update, checking daily. Anyone else?

Nope still no Oreo from me. I've contacted Samsung Mobile and U.S. Cellular multiple times and I keep getting told sorry for the delay and it's coming soon but they said it was coming soon over a month ago. Ridiculous