UK: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Get on the O2 live chat and ask them?

Cheers

Just have done; what a headache that was!

Took ages (they're probably bombarded with the same questions I was on for); but got a UK Mail tracking number and hopefully they'll be delivered to my business address tomorrow

The ladies on reception know to call me as soon as they land haha :)

Zippybungle

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Been lurking on this thread for a few days. My favourite time of year, reading the pre-order threads, researching the hell out of everything, ordering accessories and most of all, getting excited!

Haven't used a galaxy since the S4 as I've historically preferred the pure experience. But I see how much Samsung have matured their software and I'm really looking forward to using the Note.
Especially, around its features for business.

My big annoyance is that I could've saved a packet and missed out.

I see that Samsung offer a discount for blue light services, trouble is I noticed after ordering at full price.

Since then, it went out of stock on my nhs app, and since it has come back in stock, they don't seem to be discounting it anymore. Frustrating!

Oh well, at least I'll get to enjoy the phone when it arrives, first world problems, I'm just glad to be getting one.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Seems my despatch date of tomorrow instead of today was indeed a mistake. ( Although nobody at Samsung had a clue if it was correct )

Mmm, what case to grace it first.Screenshot_20180823-151436_Gmail.jpg

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
very glad to hear that. probably not half as glad as you are though!
Thanks @Kath1404.
Do like setting it up on release night with a small snifter of port in hand.

Wouldn't have been a big deal in the grand scheme. Just a pain re taking delivery.
Also knew that if not tomorrow, the blue ones were a couple weeks wait.

Tony9ball68

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
Ordered 512gb blue from cpw, just wondered if anyone knew if it would be in tomorrow as I have read there is a delay on the 512 version. Pre ordered on 11/08 and my new contract has been activated today, don't want to get too excited till I know when it's coming

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Ordered 512gb blue from cpw, just wondered if anyone knew if it would be in tomorrow as I have read there is a delay on the 512 version. Pre ordered on 11/08 and my new contract has been activated today, don't want to get too excited till I know when it's coming
What deal you get on the new SIM?

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm assuming VoLTE and Wi-fi calling are available out of the box like the Note 8, it should be, my wife's S9 is.

also I might set this one up from scratch and not use the cloud.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm assuming VoLTE and Wi-fi calling are available out of the box like the Note 8, it should be, my wife's S9 is.

also I might set this one up from scratch and not use the cloud.
I always set up from scratch.

VoLTE didn't work out the box on my N8. WiFi calling did though.
Hoping Samsung finally going carrier agnostic for advanced features.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I always set up from scratch.

VoLTE didn't work out the box on my N8. WiFi calling did though.
Hoping Samsung finally going carrier agnostic for advanced features.

No VoLTE or wi-fi calling didn't work out of the box on my Note 8 either, it came with updates

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
My delivery has updated on UK Mail to be delivered today; so will jus wait for the phone call from the ladies on reception at my business address to say they've got them and I need to collect :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia