UK: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
A guy on another forum reckons he's had confirmation of delivery tomorrow via dpd, if it's true then CPW have excelled themselves this year, some great trade in offers.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
A guy on another forum reckons he's had confirmation of delivery tomorrow via dpd, if it's true then CPW have excelled themselves this year, some great trade in offers.
Yeah, every year it seems the worst way to buy is from Samsung themselves. Go figure.

guitar_65riff

Jun 20, 2018
Visit site
I'm guaranteed 24th from Vodafone via DPD.
Only trouble with that is - I'm away from tomorrow until 26th!

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else showing despatch Friday 24th direct from Samsung? Rather than 23rd if I do a new order now.

With English bank holiday Monday, might mean a Tuesday delivery. Not a massive deal but logistically a nightmare next week.

Tony9ball68

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
I have pre ordered 512gb blue n9 from cpw, due in on 24th, but not heard a thing, so no idea if I will get it on 24th or not yet, anyone else ordered thru cpw and heard anything?

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else showing despatch Friday 24th direct from Samsung? Rather than 23rd if I do a new order now.

With English bank holiday Monday, might mean a Tuesday delivery. Not a massive deal but logistically a nightmare next week.

Showing 23rd for me still.
But looking at the CPW deal, they paid £575 for a used Note 8 to trade in against a Note 9, now that's a pretty good price!

I am on the upgrade program and can receive the new flagship every year but I have to send back my previous phone and start a new contract, I am going to do some homework on this for next time and seriously consider using Samsung upgrade in the future, I suppose it's all about the best deal at the time.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, every year it seems the worst way to buy is from Samsung themselves. Go figure.

The Samsung Experience Store are giving me just under £300 For my Samsung Galaxy s8 phone which I'm fine with.

I looked at Cpw but from previous purchases their variant of Samsung phones have the xeu csc code on them which from past experience gets later software updates. Maybe that's changed now.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm still in the dark with O2 Business

I feel that I'll just get an email from reception to say they're there and I need to collect... God knows what that'll be though :confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz