Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Latest i was given in an email from google was that google consider that 5 weeks is up on the 16th jan from the 4th of dec.
They were not specific but it implies 5 days hols over the chrimbo n new year period.
I however calc it from tues 4th dec means tues 15th jan, with the 16th the day after, maybe thats what they ment.

so guys add an extra week on which is fair enough for christmas just wish that had been communicated to us and a new date given etc, would have been nice.

however that extra week is now up :(

I think they have found this excuse as they do not have the stocks yet!
Its only 2 days back i was told that it should be shipped by the end of my 5-6 weeks delivery period
So If I do not get any update/ email today, I am going to give them a call again tomorrow.

All people who had ordered on 4th Dec, should have got some kind of update yesterday - either estimated shipping date or something else!

situbusit

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I just called on 08003286081 and spoke to a US-based CSR. I ordered on the 5th and had a 5-6 week estimate. He said he was only authorised to tell me that orders will be fulfilled when devices were received from LG. He said there were still 4 December orders outstanding and that they'll be filled before the 5 Dec ones. He couldn't give me an indication of when they were going to receive more phones.

He did agree to refund my delivery costs but asked that I contact them once I receive a shipping email to request this.

I asked for my enquiry to be escalated up the food chain and to be copied into further correspondence - we'll see what happens...

Sorry the news isn't good folks.

dannytommyb

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 4th as well, turned up Christmas eve. Best Christmas ever, didn't talk to a soul

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

lumi1776

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
looks like my card was reauthorized today for the amount of the phone n google guy emailed me to say it had been and should be here in next few days...fingers crossed

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
looks like my card was reauthorized today for the amount of the phone n google guy emailed me to say it had been and should be here in next few days...fingers crossed

I recd the shipping details Today eve (18th Jan)
so it is going to arrive soon :)
good luck guys!

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine's been going all around London aparently. It was sopposed to be delivered yesterday and even though my GF had stayed at home until 4PM, when I got back from work at 7pm there was no phone nor delivery notice. I've phoned them this morning and have agreed with them to have it delivered by 1pm. 20 minutes to go and still no phone at home. Tick-tack TNT.

TNT is terrible - they lost my first phone and gave me real hard time for the second one :-S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174