UK Pre-Order thread

SteveyAsp

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I still haven't heard so I sent an email to them explaining. When I looked through the details of the promo it did mention how to get your IMEI1 so I'm concerned having not been able to enter that number I entered the IMEI2 (which it would accept)
It wouldn't accept the SIM 1 IMEI number for me so I put the one for SIM 2 which went through, I had an email saying my claim had been accepted a couple of hours later.

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
It wouldn't accept the SIM 1 IMEI number for me so I put the one for SIM 2 which went through, I had an email saying my claim had been accepted a couple of hours later.

Thanks. That's good to know. Unfortunately I haven't heard anything other than confirming they have received my claim.

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Phew! I just got a text and email confirming my claim was validated and I would receive the free gifts in 45 days.

Just in under the bar of 7 days stated in the confirmation email!

Looking forward to trying out the buds!

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Phew! I just got a text and email confirming my claim was validated and I would receive the free gifts in 45 days.

Just in under the bar of 7 days stated in the confirmation email!

Looking forward to trying out the buds!
Great news chimpboy74!

My Galaxy Buds Pro have received 2 updates in the 8 days I have had them. Check for updates in Galaxy Wearable on your phone when you receive the buds.

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Great news chimpboy74!

My Galaxy Buds Pro have received 2 updates in the 8 days I have had them. Check for updates in Galaxy Wearable on your phone when you receive the buds.

Will do. What were the updates for?
Did you notice any improvements ?

Aneres11

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Personally haven’t been impressed with the buds at all. Sound is good. But I don’t like the tapping to activate noise cancelling. Just touching them to readjust in the ear makes them activate / deactivate.
I also find double or triple tapping to skip / go back is finicky at best and often doesn’t work. Same with tapping once to pause.

Seems like there’s too many actions and taps for a small surface area and it can easily confuse.

I have just turned off all touches and use my phone to control playback.

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone in UK who claimed the free gifts (after receiving the phone) heard anything about them shipping?

My claim was validated and they said it would take up to 45 days to ship and they would email to let me know. But I'm just wondering if anyone has had confirmation of shipping or even received them?

I guess I'm still well within the 45 days but I'm keen to get trying the buds out!!!

craftycarper1

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine still saying claim received.......hoping it starts moving soon before the resale price is down to £50 :D I have no need or use for the pro buds :D

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine still saying claim received.......hoping it starts moving soon before the resale price is down to £50 :D I have no need or use for the pro buds :D

Yeah. I thought about selling mine too but I like the idea of having them. Not sure when i will get to use them though!
The tracker I can do without. I have tiles for anything I want to track. Not sure it's worth selling though.

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Anyone's free gifts order shipped yet? Mine still saying claim validated but no word on when they will be sent or received.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site

WP7Nettwerk

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Yay! Got mine today, put a screen protector on and it doesn't work with the fingerprint sensor. I know there are other threads here but a lot of those suggested arent availale in UK. Can anyone suggest a glass one (if possible) that will work with FPS and available in uk?

Thanks!
I had same problem before but I tried setup fingerprint first without glass screen protector and after installed protector and works perfect.

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I had same problem before but I tried setup fingerprint first without glass screen protector and after installed protector and works perfect.

Thanks. I actually discovered there was a screen protector preinstalled so I had put one on top! Once I took it off everything was OK (although I'm finding I have to update my prints every so often as they start out fine but seem to get worse )