UK S7 Edge orders thread

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
VR added on mine too although status of phone has not changed.

Also ordered a clear view case and that say order on request! Not holding out much hope on the case!

Posted via the Android Central App

Yeah, I ordered a case with mine too and it hasn't changed. I've ordered a spiegen case for it today, should be here sometime next week I hope.

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Mine has gone to 'in stock' along with the VR headset in the last couple of hours.
Woohoo. I've taken Tuesday off so I hope it turns up!

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Hang on - the phone status has just reverted from 'in stock' to 'pre-order now' again but the VR headset is still in stock.

This concerns me! Argh.

stylon69

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Mine keeps fluctuating between 'in stock' and 'pre-order now' too. VR has been added but still saying 'not processed'...

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
That's interesting.. when I called, the guy said 'we can't allocate stock because it is not in stock' though I'd have thought that they would have had enough stock in for pre-orders if they're still selling it with an ETA of 8/3.
Ho hum

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Glad to know it's not me. The guy said he couldn't allocate stock because it wasn't in stock yet. I'd have hoped they would have stock in now for pre-orders. Ho hum. Hopefully they sort it. I've taken the 8th off work, so wouldn't like to have wasted the day!

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
its on number 3, sorted out warehouse to be collected by courier. They said tuesday delivery so guessing should be on time, would be nice if it came monday

Hmmmm, mine still showing in stage 2. Knowing my luck with stuff like this, it won't be delivered when they promised :-(

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Mine still says not processed but I have in stock for all 3 items, phone, vr and case so hopefully they'll all come together on Tuesday. I have a day off on Wednesday so it would be perfect timing.

stylon69

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Mine now says 'awaiting stock' which given I placed the order on 23rd is not good. Only my VR is in stock. Would have thought they would process orders chronologically but that doesn't seem to be the case from reading other people's posts.

Attachments

• 11296.jpg
    11296.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 65

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I have this too. Not overly happy since I ordered on 25th and it said 'expected 8th march - get it three days early'

Mine now says 'awaiting stock' which given I placed the order on 23rd is not good. Only my VR is in stock. Would have thought they would process orders chronologically but that doesn't seem to be the case from reading other people's posts.