UK S7 Edge orders thread

sketchedout

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Mine says awaiting stock. Pre ordered mine 24th Feb. Mine also says Gear VR Lite in stock. I'm assuming warehouse or whatever is just awaiting and then will fully process ready to ship Tuesday.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mikeyglw

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Checked mine this morning, now showing as in stock for the phone and status changed to in progress

Ordered mine from Samsung UK site on the upgrade program

Hopefully everyone gets theres by the 8th as promised :)

Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 10.25.22.jpg

Edit: checked 10 min later now showing order showing as awaiting stock and S7 Edge went back to Pre-Order

Mikey

Last edited:

GT004

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I really wanted to hold out for the Silver Edge but that could be months from now. So I bit the bullet today and opted for the black version bought directly from Samsung.

Status currently "Not Processed".

sketchedout

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Bit confused about my order direct from Samsung after checking status again. In the notes section above the remaining to be shipped section it states
05/03/2016 Sent email - Samsung Upgrade Programme - order (my order number) shipped.

But in the main status says awaiting stock.

I don't have that email today. Only emails I've got are from 4th March just advertising really.

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I think it's going to continually change between the 3 states while all the phones/orders are being processed, probably because they have an huge number to deal with. I wouldn't worry about the status until Monday or Tuesday. I think we'll get notification of shipping some time on Monday.

Tangy85

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I just went ahead and pre ordered my S7 Edge.

It had fully been my intention to save up and buy one outright, making do with my HTC M8 on a sim only deal until then.

Unfortunately, the beauty of this phone made me weak and I've given in. I went for a 12 month Vodafone deal.

£229 upfront
£59 per month
£50 cash back through topcashback
Free gear VR included. (£80 value)

Unlimited mins, texts, 6GB data (unlimited data for first 2 months).

So my calculations are as follows...

£937 upfront and contract price
- £50 cash back
- £80 value of gear
- £639 value of phone
= £168. Divided by 12 months of contract = £14 p/m for unlimited texts, calls, 6gb data and the chance to upgrade around 10 months into the 12 month contract. Surely this is the best deal out there!

In fact, I used my o2 early upgrade to change to a 30 day contract so I could take advantage of this deal and cancel my o2 one in 30 days. Win!

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Is there a link where we can check the status?

I ordered ages ago from the Samsung site and have had NO emails whatsoever. All I have is a screen capture of the order reference.

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Does carphone warehouse email to say when a order has arrived at store to collect it? They emailed yesterday to say the phone has been dispatched and just wondered if it'll be there for monday

GT004

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Our order processing team work 8am - 6pm weekdays.

I guess we will not see any changes in order statuses until Monday. Which I guess is why I haven't received any email acknowledgement in regards to my order.

GT004

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I just went ahead and pre ordered my S7 Edge.

It had fully been my intention to save up and buy one outright, making do with my HTC M8 on a sim only deal until then.

Unfortunately, the beauty of this phone made me weak and I've given in. I went for a 12 month Vodafone deal.

£229 upfront
£59 per month
£50 cash back through topcashback
Free gear VR included. (£80 value)

Unlimited mins, texts, 6GB data (unlimited data for first 2 months).

So my calculations are as follows...

£937 upfront and contract price
- £50 cash back
- £80 value of gear
- £639 value of phone
= £168. Divided by 12 months of contract = £14 p/m for unlimited texts, calls, 6gb data and the chance to upgrade around 10 months into the 12 month contract. Surely this is the best deal out there!

In fact, I used my o2 early upgrade to change to a 30 day contract so I could take advantage of this deal and cancel my o2 one in 30 days. Win!

I was going to opt for mobiles.co.uk deal of; 5GB data, Unl Calls/Texts @ £37.49 p/m and £50 upfront cost.

Though looking into my mobile data usage, the max I've hit since november has been 1.58GB, I opted to keep my existing sim and just pay off the phone on my own terms with TCB tracked at £20.

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Is there a link where we can check the status?

I ordered ages ago from the Samsung site and have had NO emails whatsoever. All I have is a screen capture of the order reference.

You should have a pre order email with your order number and a link, you should check your spam folder.

Also if you have your full order number you can use expansys.com/order-tracking/

lancashirehotpot

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I checked on there. Strangely, that website says it's been shipped but the Samsung website order tracker says still waiting for stock. Personally, i think the orders are ready it's just the systems haven't been updated. Hope so anyway. iPhone convert here eagerly awaiting my S7 edge!

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
You should have a pre order email with your order number and a link, you should check your spam folder.

Also if you have your full order number you can use expansys.com/order-tracking/

Thanks.

I get nothing though.

My reference number is three groups of 4 separated by hyphens i.e. 92W2-4487-98B0 (Not this actual number)
If I put that in with the email address I used and click the button, the fields just go blank, the page refreshes and I notice the contact number on the page changes.

I am getting worried now.

Earlier on in the week by online banking showed two balances. The difference between the two was the price of the phone which shows there was a hold on that money. Now that has gone. No money has been taken but both balances are showing the same.

sketchedout

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Woohoo! Just had text through on my pre order direct through Samsung. It's been despatched for delivery tomorrow!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d