UK S7 Edge orders thread

sketchedout

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
what date did both of you order?

I ordered mine 24th Feb around 9.00am as part of the new upgrade option. The text I had come through says it will be delivered by Parcelforce on / by 7th. My order status does still say awaiting stock but I'm assuming it's behind.

Just checked Parcelforce website and it says it was collected at 15.34pm today.

Hoping it is everything. Hope you all start getting your confirmation through any minute now.

Posted via the Android Central App

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I'm wondering if my carphone warehouse order that was dispatched on Friday has reached the store yet, no confirmation so far

Kuldip999

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,
I preordered a Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge (Gold) through Carphone Warehouse (24 month Contract) on the 29th of February, The order status has changed to Dispatched and I have a tracking number with DPD telling me its in Oldbury so I am hoping it will be delivered on Tuesday.

For anyone interested the deal I got was
Unlimited Minutes
Unlimited Texts
11GB of 4G data
For £36 a month + £149 upfront cost (Did receive £50 Cashback)

Total cost is £1013
- £50 Cashback
- £80 for the VR Headset
- £640 for the phone
Divide by 24 = £10.10 a month for the minutes, texts and data which is an outstanding deal.

Also ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid case which arrived today and Kingston 64GB Class 10 UHS-3 Micro SD Card which is arriving tomorrow :)

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Ooh exciting. Did you just get a text or did you get an email as well? I only ask because I am without a working sim (long stupid story) and won't be getting any texts until I get the new phone and sim and get it activated. I asked for a nano sim as a replacement which should be coming tomorrow.

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Probably a good idea to drop an email to samsung customer service then, they'll be able to give you a proper answer. Your oder might have been caught up in the pre order mayhem.

Hopefully it'll be on the way soon.

lancashirehotpot

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Hoping I get a text tomorrow saying its out for Tuesday or even better one saying it's out for delivery sometime tomorrow. My order on Samsung still says awaiting stock. Strangely it changed a few times yesterday saying in stock then changed again. Ordered 29th Feb.

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Spoke to Vodafone last night and they said phone still for delivery on Tuesday, but there online tracking hasn't changed ... Do I believe them?

Kuldip999

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Spoke to Vodafone last night and they said phone still for delivery on Tuesday, but there online tracking hasn't changed ... Do I believe them?

I think you still have a good chance, I'd keep an eye out on the online tracking tomorrow because if it gets dispatched tomorrow for next day delivery you will get it on Tuesday :)

Jessey Clarke

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I think you still have a good chance, I'd keep an eye out on the online tracking tomorrow because if it gets dispatched tomorrow for next day delivery you will get it on Tuesday :)

I ordered through Vodafone as an upgrade and tracking online, I'm at stage 3 but didnt think there would be much news till tomorrow as its the weekend. Im changing tarrif though and my new price plan has changed over the weekend so hopefully that's a sign

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I ordered through Vodafone as an upgrade and tracking online, I'm at stage 3 but didnt think there would be much news till tomorrow as its the weekend. Im changing tarrif though and my new price plan has changed over the weekend so hopefully that's a sign

Mines still at stage 2, been checking for it to move to stage 3, no joy. Think I might be calling then again tomorrow

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Makes no difference. I've emailed them two times since Friday morning and had no response. I am starting to wonder if anybody even checks their emails.
Probably a good idea to drop an email to samsung customer service then, they'll be able to give you a proper answer. Your oder might have been caught up in the pre order mayhem.

Hopefully it'll be on the way soon.

Kuldip999

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site

Ahh right, yeah I think most people will see their tracking info change to dispatch tomorrow via an overnight courier like dpd, yodel or ukmail. I would say don't be afraid tomorrow as I have previously had dispatch emails at 8/9pm on the night before release and its come on release day (This is with iPhone 6 and 6s which have now both been sold for the Samsung Galaxy S7)

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Next day delivery. Don't panic. It's likely most will be dispatched tomorrow.

I haven't got my text yet but I'm not panicking.

Danny Long2

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Well Monday morning. No change in site. Money not taken. Not optimistic. If this were Amazon would not be worried but it's Samsung!