"Unfortunately,core has stopped" how to solve this problem?

A

AC Question

when i press "OK" it shows again and again,i can't close this.

Sazzad Hossain2

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site

I found the solution....
Every time you press ok on "core has stopped" and do these things. you need to be fast and step by step go to every option (annoying but you will save your phone from this mess). First Download king root app
first root your device with "king root" app. Then go to system app remover in the king root app. look for an app name "CORE". just uninstall it and your handset is working again.
people get confused with core and acore. pls do not be confused with acore process.

a tiny app named "CORE" causing this problem (kind of virus or adware not sure). so just uninstall the app. though it is a system app, you need root permission. so root your device first.
Sorry for my bad english... :'(

Sazzad Hossain2

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site

I found the solution....
Every time you press ok on "core has stopped" and do these things. you need to be fast and step by step go to every option (annoying but you will save your phone from this mess). First Download king root app
first root your device with "king root" app. Then go to system app remover in the king root app. look for an app name "CORE". just uninstall it and your handset is working again.
people get confused with core and acore. pls do not be confused with acore process.

a tiny app named "CORE" causing this problem. so just uninstall the app. though it is a system app, you need root permission. so root your device first.

Sazzad Hossain2

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
when i press "OK" it shows again and again,i can't close this.

I found the solution....

a tiny app named "CORE" causing this problem. so just uninstall the app. though it is a system app, you need root permission. so root your device first.

fikri96

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site

I found the solution....

Heyy i want to know if this way can work on unrooted phone? Tq

Fred Maximo

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi, thank you for this post.. Kindly share your technique in doing this.. i have highlighted my comments in your post.. Thank you

I found the solution....
first root your device with "king root" app.(How do we do this?)Then go to system app remover in the king root app. look for an app name "CORE". just uninstall it (How do you do this?) and your handset is working again.

a tiny app named "CORE" causing this problem (kind of virus or adware not sure). so just uninstall the app. though it is a system app, you need root permission. so root your device first.
Sorry for my bad english...