update for voicemail is out....

FearallEvo

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
question about voicemail....

I never got a notification for it but I manually checked my voicemail and hot settings,then check for update and there was one... v.5.1.0.34......am I late to the update party or is this a newly released version?...like I said I never got a notification for it.... thanx fellow Android users in advance....

Last edited:

Mdorty

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I never got a notification for it but I manually checked my voicemail and hot settings,then check for update and there was one... v.5.1.0.34......am I late to the update party or is this a newly released version?...like I said I never got a notification for it.... thanx fellow Android users in advance....

I just checked mine, and there's an update available for me as well. Same as you, no notification for one. Good looking out :)

Khaelum

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: question about voicemail....

I check forums a lot and I just read about it earlier today, so I think it's safe to assume it's fairly new.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk + Swype

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah...I wish there was a button to give negative thanks...why do people even bother posting stupid remarks?

uhm,you mean like yours as well, while were at it...

Did you read the Post before mine? you want to give him negative thanks as well? I answered his question.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
uhm,you mean like yours as well, while were at it...

Did you read the Post before mine? you want to give him negative thanks as well? I answered his question.

LOL, I think Mdorty was just quoting your comment, but complaining about the google voice comment. See how the first word is "Yeah" as in "I agree with you". I love how sometimes these forums are like text messaging, you read something one way when it was meant in a different way.

stlfrosti

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Funny, cuz my voicemail updated and notified me last week. that's weird. none of you got the notification and I have had this version since I think last week...

Bodar

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
LOL, I think Mdorty was just quoting your comment, but complaining about the google voice comment. See how the first word is "Yeah" as in "I agree with you". I love how sometimes these forums are like text messaging, you read something one way when it was meant in a different way.

Ohhhh, so now you're telling us how we're supposed to READ stuff, eh?! YEAH... NICE!!! CINNAMON BITS!!!

JK, lol. :p