Upgrade to the One M8 now or wait for the M9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick1020

Banned
Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Smooth4lyfe just posted a great video between the flagships. Of course the M9 caught a beat down. It's not even close. Motorcycle looks orange in low light on other flagship phones but the M9 makes the motorcycle look red...WTH?

Posted via the Android Central App

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I hope we can continue this discussion without getting personal and starting to sling mud at one another. It just destroys the thread and nobody enjoys participating in this type of environment.

Keep in mind nobody is under any obligation to respond to any negative comments, just report the post and go onward about your business and the Mods will step in and take action if necessary.

Thank you

Paul
Mod Team Leader @ AC.

Slick1020

Banned
Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
This came from Jeff Gordon who works for HTC. Not trying to burst any battery bubbles. According to him, the 10% increase in battery on the M9 doesn't equate to a performance increase. This isn't sitting well with me....

Attachments

• 56982.jpg
    56982.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 29

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
This came from Jeff Gordon who works for HTC. Not trying to burst any battery bubbles. According to him, the 10% increase in battery on the M9 doesn't equate to a performance increase. This isn't sitting well with me....

Nothing about the M9 is "sitting well" with you. You have made it clear on every post made in this forum that the M9 is not for you! So let it be. Move on. Are you trying to change people's opinion of the phone? I for one, will not let others opinions have a deciding factor in MY purchase. The M9 will be a utterly fantastic phone......Just not for you.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Mod Note: Everyone please keep posts civil and on topic. Personal attacks will not be tolerated from this post forward.

Thread subscribed.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Thread will remain closed - after two moderators ask you folks to stop the trolling, personal attacks and other disruptive behaviors and you choose to keep doubling down, it becomes clear there is no room for productive and civil discussion in this thread. It shouldn't be necessary for moderators to warn you at all that we expect you to act respectfully towards one another. Once that first warning hits that should be the end of it. If you are incapable of posting in a civil and productive manner, then do not post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej