Verizon HTC One : IT'S HERE!!!!

sandoff

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
If you buy it from BestBuy you automatically get a 30 price match guarantee, if someone drops the on contract (or off contract) price for the Verizon edition then you can go get your money back. Not to mention they have the best insurance for phones.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
He called me pre pubescent trying to be funny so I explained to him how I'm not. Like I said I wasn't trying to be a **** towards people waiting for the one just towards Verizon for sucking and making everyone wait so long. Trust me I wish I didn't have to switch and pay that ETF. But they were so sketchy about this whole htc one release since April I just have up. Happy that more customers get to experience this htc one everyone will love it.

Sent from my HTC One

scott5626

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
If you buy it from BestBuy you automatically get a 30 price match guarantee, if someone drops the on contract (or off contract) price for the Verizon edition then you can go get your money back. Not to mention they have the best insurance for phones.

Only 1 Best Buy near me out of 3 will price match phones. I guess it's up to the mobile manager.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Any idea if there'll be pre-order? What about availability at best buy or other retailers?

Nothing on preorders as of right now which is weird, I'm thinking they won't be doing preorders, because if they did they would have announced it today. I mean the phone is released in less than a week.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping Verizon will honor my Corporate Discount on the retail price of the phone. They have always given me the discount on any store bought accessories and on my monthly bill. It would be nice to get 23% off the retail price of the phone. Anyone have any experience with this?

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping Verizon will honor my Corporate Discount on the retail price of the phone. They have always given me the discount on any store bought accessories and on my monthly bill. It would be nice to get 23% off the retail price of the phone. Anyone have any experience with this?

since I also am buying full price id like this answer....

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site

I've always gotten mine, I don't see how this would be any different...

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
So then why are you here? So what, we got the phone late, too bad Verizon's network is far superior to other carrier and that's what's important.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

How about vzw is the most bogged down LTE network lbvs. Here in Chicago they are because of congestion. U should see my friend LTE speeds in peak hours smh. Coverage yeah by far the most and the most expensive also and now with overages and data Caps and the goofy vzw edge program. I'm in the city 95% of the time so I'll take Tmobile and this is coming from a old die hard vzw customer.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I sure hope these hit Craigslist and eBay quickly. My friend already got a Sprint HTC One for $300.

I'm conflicted between the Droid MAXX, LG G2 and HTC One.

The One will have a Google Edition ROM. But I'll need the Mophie if I choose the One.

The MAXX is thinner than the One, but I'm not super sold on 720 or no notification LED.

The G2 is unacceptable with its overlay, but if I start seeing AOSP ROMS, it could be a major contender.

Sheesh.

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

Costco give that price guarantee for 90 days

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajokay