Verizon Logo + Home Button (Discuss Here) =)

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
What do I think of the Logo Home Button???

meh.png

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Its there and if Verizon could put a tat on a girls backside they would to sell more devices. Fortunately no one has offered to do so. Now that aside its a logo and sure I would prefer it not be there but I am not going to skip this phone over it. Now stickers, a 3 pack for $10 is a rip off a friggin rip off.

In the interest of helping those who want to remove it without damaging the device or the look of the button itself how can one safely remove it?

spinalpap

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I'd really prefer Verizon not throw their logo on the button, but I'm not going to be up in arms about it now that the phone is here. I'll probably ignore it 99% of the time anyway. I hardly notice the Verizon logo on my Droid Incredible now.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I think people assumed that the clean sgs3 look would carry on to future devices. Every Verizon phone I've owned before the sgs3 has had a logo on the front. I really just don't understand why anyone would be so upset about this.

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't mind a logo on the front, my SGS1 and Htc Sensation has the Sprint/Tmobile logo. I think the reason why people don't like it is because of the placement of the logo more than anything. If it wasn't on the button and maybe top right corner or somewhere else, maybe it wouldn't be as bad.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I think it's silly that people are upset about the button. It's a reminder that Verizon not only has the fastest and most coverage of 4G Lte and everyone else's network is a joke. You guys can sit here and put down Verizon all you want, But you know you would defend yourself when someone tries to tell you T mobile or Sprint is better. It is what it is, I have to deal with it and so does many many others.

Mrlaigle

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Looking at the titanium color at store it appears that that one may be pribted on where as the white is etched... very interesting. Although I dont even notice the markings anymore. ..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got my note 2. The logo is very subtle on the titanium version. Though it would be in color, but it is grey. It looks kind of nice lol.

dandiele

May 30, 2012
Visit site
So, I just have to say that I got the white one today about 10:30 and my logo is what appears to be etched in. when you run your finger nail across the check mark in the VZW logo it is recessed from the white paint, which is in a matt finish. it seems that in order to remove the logo the white paint around the logo would have to be removed. the logo appears to be the absence of the paint.

xringdingx

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
From what I could see in the store, the Marble White version is etched and the Titanium is not. I'll probably be getting the Titanium to attempt a removal of the logo.

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
i looked all over my house for a sugar cube to no avail

will probably pick up a box today and attempt to remove this verizon garbage off my button

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Verizon saw an opportunity to slap their logo on the button and that is a prominent spot to place it so they did. There are stickers and Spigen has their "aluminum" button covers, etc. We can block it or live with it. Neither is truly ideal, what should have happened is they should have left it alone but that will never happen and only more logo's to come.

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Picked up my Note 2 yesterday and have to say, when I first considered getting it, my first thought was how to cover up the home button logo.

Have to say that it doesn't bother me one bit. I was actually going to order a cover-up button a couple days ago and I'm glad I didn't!

The logos on the back bother me more because they're just so big. But with my phone always screen up, that's not even bugging me. I might eventually get an international battery cover but it's not like I'm in a rush to get one.

Just my two cents...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci