Verizon release date

Pick44

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Ok I just called my local Verizon store and they said yes they are getting the phones tomorrow, you cannot reserve and its first come first serve. Well see if I get one

Jscmba

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Just talked to my local store as well. They have them in store now so tomorrow is officially a go. Strange how silent Verizon has been through this whole thing. So much for the "opt in" charade. Guy couldn't tell me how many they have but said as long as there isn't a line out the door they should be ok for a while tomorrow.

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
The 8th? I won't hold my breath. At that point, its a new year and everyone is gearing up to release their new devices. The Note Edge will feel like old, outdated tech by that time (depending on what everyone else is dropping in 2015 of course). I'll just wait for the next Edge they drop. Im sure by that time it will be an upgrade over the original lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Ummmmm, seriously? LMAO.

✒✒ Sent from my fantastic Note Edge...... IT'S "NOTE" A GIMMICK!!✒✒

blocks992

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
While I understand the interest in this phone coming to verizon, what can't escape me is the lack of 64 bit processor in this phone. This appears to be the last of Samsung flagships to be limited to 32 bit - this would indicte to me that this phone will be old well before its time. Shame!

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
While I understand the interest in this phone coming to verizon, what can't escape me is the lack of 64 bit processor in this phone. This appears to be the last of Samsung flagships to be limited to 32 bit - this would indicte to me that this phone will be old well before its time. Shame!

well, I'd say no. This is a Note phone and Samsung puts out one Note phone a year. So, it will not be old before its time, it will simply remain of interest for about 10 months. Like other Note phones before it.

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site

I doubt that considering that there will be no 64 bit releases in the us for quiet some time. And to be honest, old before it's time? I can't see that happining. I mean the note 3 still is a fantastic device..it runs any app. Does any task. The note edge is much more powerful, and will be around for a very very long time.

I can honestly say that the note edge is the best device I've ever owned. I mean I don't see the issue people have with the note edge. Lmao. It's 100.00 more than the note 4, and has more functionality so obviously it will be more. That extra price tag is not insane. The mutitasking is the best on any phone I've owned. The notification system while using apps like you tube, maps, or any app allows for zero intrusion on the main screen.

It's like 800.00 was ok to spend on a note 4 4 months ago, no problem. Then they advance the note 4 to an edge, with more functionality and features and all of a sudden paying 900.00 for a phablet is absolutely Ludacris? Give me a break. I would have paid 1000.00 for this phone. For God sake this phone is as powerful as the computers used to launch the first space flight.....and it fits in my pocket. Lmao.

Enough with the price argument, not winning any points there, at all. It is worth the money, try it before you say is a gimmick or out dated.

And the gimmick thing, please. That argument is played out. Name a task you do on a note 4 and I'll tell you how I do it faster by using my edge screen. Hands down, it's a better phone.

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Called my Verizon store and they said they will only have a handful in stock and he couldn't tell me if they will have it in white

Good luck man! I love my Edge and I really think you will be so so pleased with it. It is worth the extra money as it is a note 4 With more functionality. Happy hunting! !!!

BigHemi45

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
My local store has also confirmed stock tomorrow. Will be there right when they open the doors with the wife to pick ours up. Finally! Our UAG cases will also be here Friday. Good times people, good times.

don.fief

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Talked to my corp store today. The rep confirmed that they would have black only, but would not say how many. They open at 10:00. I will be there in plenty of time. My UAG case is being delivered by Amazon tomorrow too. Perfect timing.

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Went to my store. They did not have it in stock even though they are supposed to start selling it tomorrow. They did not know how many they would get either. The only color will be black though.

mjolson29

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
anyone tried to order it? i tried to order it through edge up because i am eligible and when i click third step agreement says page not found?