Verizon release date

Pick44

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I just did the online chat myself for like the 6th time and got the same answer I have been getting, they have no information on a release date. This is ridiculous just get the phone out already

Stigasteve23

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Yes I think it will come the 8th after all, but still waiting to see if we get the email we "opted in" for

Posted via the Android Central App

LordTrouble

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Yes I think it will come the 8th after all, but still waiting to see if we get the email we "opted in" for

Posted via the Android Central App

Yep, I have been wondering the same thing.

I talked to a non corporate Verizon store today and they had received information as well. They told me to check in with the Wed to see if they will be getting it.

EsEllEmm

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I hate the way the UAG case looks. I'm sure it protects very well, but I'm generally very careful and I've never broken or even significantly damaged a phone before. I despise the look of the fake plastic bolts on the back of it.

My vote goes to this case made by "Tridea". Someone else mentioned it on here, and I got one. It is a really great case, fits perfectly, is dirt cheap, and it comes in a ton of colors. It adds a little bit of bulk to the phone, but probably less than the UAG case. I'd easily pay $30 for this case, but it's only $10.

I got the brown leather one. True, it is a fake leather pattern, but it looks much more convincing than any $10 case has any right to. It looks just like the photo on Amazon, that's not a trumped up studio kind of photo.

Tridea case

BigHemi45

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered 2 UAG cases, one for my wife and one for myself. Have never broken a phone either, I just wanted to make sure I don't break my brand new, full price phone lol.

Jscmba

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Sitting here with the Tridea case, the UAG case, screen protector, 64gb microsd, and no phone. If the 8th doesn't happen I may have to really consider switching carriers.

Jscmba

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
No idea if it's any good or not but I'm gonna give this one a shot. I figure if I don't like it I haven't lost much and can always get another one.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Screen Protector Anti-Bubble Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive Shield with Lifetime Free Replacements

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
What are some good screen protectors.

Iloome told me that they are going to make a glass screen protector for the unit. I have one on my Note 3 and love it. I also just put one on for my wife's Iphone 6 plus today. Amazon used to sell Illoome but now you can get it on ebay or through Iloome. They are located in California.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos