Verizon screen saver?

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
The Verizon store in my area offers a tempered glass screen saver installed for $25.00.
Has anyone tried the "Verizon" screen saver and do you know who makes them?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"

Ladybell

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Got one of those added to my device. Like it. Very responsive. Wish the guy had done a better job of putting it on but I like it. My husband got one made by body guardz. I like his very much. The one from Verizon didn't show a name of manufacture though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Ladybell

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Just another note. It's way better than those little plastic protectors. Spencer works better on it also.

shastrich2005

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have it and love it. Plus it comes with the extra home buttons in the package to raise the height of it so its flush with the glass.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Unnecessary

It depends on your needs. I got a scratch on my note 2 glass a few days in because I didn't have a screen protector. Also a Glass screen protector may help to protect the screen from damage when dropped

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

shastrich2005

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Unnecessary

The phone itself is" unnecessary" per say, but you still have one. However, this does offer a lot more protection, gives you the appearance and feel of the real screen, no fingerprints, a much crisper and clearer screen. You get what you pay for. I'm paying all this money for a big beautiful screen, I want to protect it and I also want to enjoy the clarity and crispness of it. Having a tempered glass protector on there is like enjoying the phone with nothing changing the appearance or feel of the screen but actually protecting it to the max. Only downfall is that it does make the phone slightly heavier.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I've got one as well and I really like it. Always hated screen protectors but this is like not having one at all.

No need to have them put it on, you can do it flawlessly yourself in about 3 minutes

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I have it and love it. Plus it comes with the extra home buttons in the package to raise the height of it so its flush with the glass.

I threw the button stickers away. I've got the black one and the black sticker doesn't match the rest of the phone. Home button is slightly depressed, but I've gotten used to it and it looks better.

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Got one of those added to my device. Like it. Very responsive. Wish the guy had done a better job of putting it on but I like it. My husband got one made by body guardz. I like his very much. The one from Verizon didn't show a name of manufacture though.

Same thing happened to me. The guy didn't do a very good job and I took it to another store today
and they fixed most of it and told me they install them as a courtesy but could not guarantee perfection. Just a couple tiny bubbles and a couple places on the edges I'm not happy with. love the screen saver, It's so slick and doesn't show smudges or fingerprints.

"Size does matter!"

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I didn't have a good experience with Verizon and the rep that was installing the GLASS screen protector on my Note3. Just so happens she messed up the installation and because it was the last one in the store, they had to give me a refund. I ordered iLoome Tempered GLASS (Amazon $25) and installed it myself.....no bubbles, no peeling edges...no problem.

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Mine does look pretty good now, I'll live with it a couple days and if it still bothers me I'll go back. I know the manager of another store, I may call him and see what he says.

"Size does matter!"

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Oh I agree, and in my experience they usually ask me if they want me to put one on for me. That does qualify as customer service yes, I am just saying that how you pay for your monthly service doesn't translate to the customer service in the store, because they are they are there to sell you things, not rally handle the service side. I already said they should replace it and have done it right the first time. :)

I went back to Verizon today, bought another screen saver and found their best rep to install it. Jeremy did a perfect installation!
I am happy now!:confused:

"Size does matter!"