Very unhappy with fingerprint sensor

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Coming back to Samsung Note (10+) from Google Pixel, I am seriously missing the fp sensor on the back along with the accurate and lightening speed authentication. I had to
wait 30 seconds after multiple fails. Inexcusable! Samsung, please catch up!
It's the only downfall for the note 10 series otherwise it's an awesome device.

raggdoll

Nov 1, 2019
Visit site
Mine works terribly. Re scanned my prints at least 6 times, followed all the YouTube tricks and tips. It's still a crap shoot if it works or not. This is the one issue I hate about this phone!

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I think it's about time Sammy takes a look at this issue and fixes it once and for all. Not a big deal just get it fixed or put out a statement on what we should expect after spending over $1000 for a phone with a defective fingerprint sensor.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I think it's about time Sammy takes a look at this issue and fixes it once and for all. Not a big deal just get it fixed or put out a statement on what we should expect after spending over $1000 for a phone with a defective fingerprint sensor.
Well since it's probably a hardware design issue I'm going to guess that the only way to fix it is if it's possible at all is to make it less accurate.