Viewing This Forum On Android Central App

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
When I click on this forum in the Android Central app, it just opens it in Chrome browser, and not in the AC app. Am I doing something wrong?

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
When I click on this forum in the Android Central app, it just opens it in Chrome browser, and not in the AC app. Am I doing something wrong?

No. It appears that that is what is supposed to happen. If you look closely, when selecting this forum, there is a 'globe' to the left indicating that it will re-direct you to the web.
Maybe it could be something that could be fixed/changed in the next app update??....

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Oh, yeah, I see that now. I wonder why some forums at Android Central are displayed within the app and some are only linked to the Web site?

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
You could get the Tapatalk app, which works great with this forum. It's a paid app (might have a free version, I don't remember), but it's a good one, and is used by a lot of forum sites.

ZephyrsDream

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
There is a way for you to view this specific forum through the app. I just navigated to "Google Branded Android Devices & Accessories" and clicked on "Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)" and it came up in the app.

Posted via Android Central App

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Oh, yeah! That worked. Before I went to the "Google Branded Android Tablets" submenu, and the Google Nexus 7 link was with the globe next to it. Awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21