Weekly Photo Contest: Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
20140618_1909121508.jpg

Derecho that came through last night. Five minutes after I took this picture it was 70 mph winds, lightning, hail, and torrential downpours.

Taken with a Galaxy S5 with some minor adjustments in Photoshop and Aperture.

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Taken with my old Galaxy Nexus + Snapseed

ybahenuv.jpg

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
clouds.jpg
Taken with my Droid Incredible, a sunset on a chilly evening the day before Halloween a couple of years ago. The photo hasn't been edited.

Dvs1j

May 16, 2013
Visit site
ID4 Day.jpgI call this ID4 as it looks as if the cloud has the ring around just like when the ships were invading in the movie.
Taken with my brand new HTC One M8 no filter or anything as one of my first few pics when I got phone

cygnus418

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
IMG_20120708_190508.jpg

This was my view everyday as I drove over the Kent County Bridge on my way home from work, sadly the bridge has been closed for a few months now for repairs :(.

I originally thought I took this picture last year with my Samsung Galaxy S4 (as I've taken multiple pictures of this view) but surprisingly this photo was taken using my HTC Thunderbolt all the way back on July 8th 2012. No major editing was done to the photo only normal auto enhancements through Google+ Photos.

I can't say I remember taking that many good photos with my Thunderbolt but it was a pleasant surprise to see in the logs that it was taken with it :D.

AZDroid

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site

Clouds can be hard to come by here in the Phoenix area. But earlier this year I was on a hike in the Boyce Thompson Arboretum and captured this shot at Ayer Lake. I was enjoying the rare cloudy day and the cool breeze that caused a ripple on the lake that adds interest to the reflection of the clouds.

This pic was taken on my LG G2 and edited a bit in Snapseed.

abhi_hd

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
IMAG0195~4~2.jpg
Been waiting to enter from a long time , these storm clouds were snapped from a hill on a road trip with my friends . Taken on my HTC one , Google + Photos edits ...

Status
Not open for further replies.