Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Lighthouse in Port Credit, Mississauga, Ontario by Nexus 5
utyjyrut.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

gligor_kot

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Took this one on Friday at my fiance's graduation ceremony! The whole theatre was red so made it quite bright and nice.

Taken with the HTC One M7, using the Google Camera app in blur mode. No touch ups.

2014-05-09 10.50.59.jpg

QueenCaoa

May 5, 2014
Visit site
jave9y7y.jpg

Taken tonight on a pedestrian bridge in Boston, MA across from the Children's Museum. There were multicolored LED lamps that were cast onto the beams. Made for an awesome sight. Taken with my HTC One M8. No editing.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

roundwound5

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
With my wife's birthday yesterday and Mother's Day being today, I'm submitting her choice this week! I do like it as well :) I photographed this pelican statue dedicated to US Coast Guard in last month while taking a walk in downtown Pensacola, Florida, using my Nexus 4 with ImageBlur feature and lightly edited in stock Gallery editor and Flickr for Android.

Attachments

• USCG Pelican.jpg
    USCG Pelican.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
gyqeze8u.jpg

Taken with my Nexus 5 using HDR+. In retrospect, I wish I would have taken more time to frame it better. It was taken at night with very little light so I was a little doomed by shadows.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Macro shot of a strawberry covered in white chocolate on a white plate. I thought the white foreground and white background really draw your eye to the red and make it pop.

I've been working on my composition and tried to use the rule of thirds and tried to have the subject "moving into" the image.

I hope everyone enjoys.

Taken with a Sprint Galaxy Nexus with the new 4.4.2 camera app, and auto-awesomed by Google Photos.

udyjeqa6.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

clicknew

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi, here is my capture. This picture was taken at midnight in a dark place, that made the car rear red lights to spread their red color all around the area.
The reflection and the lens flare formed a great art that made me to share it here for the 'RED' contest.

Was taken with Nexus 5 stock camera app. Added little contrast and Instant filter in N5 stock picture edit features.

IMG_20140510_194736.jpg

thejunctionman

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Downtown Pittsburgh.jpg

This is my first entry, so I hope I did it right. I love the red car and bus in this photo. I think I used the built in filter in the camera software.

I took this using my Samsung Note 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnsd84