Welcome to the all-new Android Central Forums - Please report your bugs here!

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
The AC Forums App won't let me post a picture taken from my S23Ultra. It says "This community does not support attachment with this file type."
The AC Forums app is just a basic version of Tapatalk and image uploads are enabled for Tapatalk so the only thing I can suggest is:
  • Make sure it's a .jpg/.png
  • Not over 5MB
If none of that works, you can try Tapatalk itself, upload from your browser or host it elsewhere like IMGUR. Despite what the error suggests, there's nothing else on our end we can do to make it work for you.

Reactions: Serkle K

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Tapatalk rarely gave me a issue, the forums app different story which is based off Tapatalk, that app has bugs. The only app that gives me notification is Tapatalk not the site or Forum app lol
Tapatalk rarely gives me problems. I never installed the AC Forums app, since Tapatalk works for me for all forums I follow. Installing an app for just one forum would be redundant for me.

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm wondering, would it make more sense to use the Android Central app for the forums than Tapatalk? Seems like more of the issues are on the Tapatalk side.

kgilbertsen

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I've been having no luck accessing AC when using the app . I only was able to get here following a notification of a thread I follow. Is the app dead? I tried uninstall/reinstall without luck. I see changes have been made, I'd just like to set up easy access...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Tapatalk rarely gives me problems. I never installed the AC Forums app, since Tapatalk works for me for all forums I follow. Installing an app for just one forum would be redundant for me.
I use all 3 for different reasons but Tapatalk is the less evil but it's URL couldn't use to merge threads but haven't tested since new forums

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm wondering, would it make more sense to use the Android Central app for the forums than Tapatalk? Seems like more of the issues are on the Tapatalk side.
I find the ACF is more problematic then Tapatalk, seems Tapatalk takes forever to get fixes done to that app compared to Tapatalk

Reactions: jhilker