Welcome to the Nexus S 4G! Please introduce yourselves here.

tlkummell

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi, my name is Terry Kummell. I wouldn't be here but for the fact that my wife dropped her phone into her root beer float... Now that is a long story!

caymangolfer

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I am PT from MN but hail from the Cayman Islands originally. I am on my 2nd Android through Sprint, i had a starter Conqueur which I rooted with SuperOneClick, I liked it but broke it and decided to get a Nexus as it had ICS. I have rooted it and CWM with JB on it but that is about it. Will be scoping out the forum so I can see where I can take this to and learn more about rooting and modding Android phones. I have a somewhat tech background. I had a company that built Handheld tablets back in the early 2000's mainly running on WIn CE and then Embedded XP. I can say I kinda had a windows smart phone back in 2001 as we had a PCMCIA slot that we added a GSM/GPRS card too using ATT service and used it when we travelled to get around and look up how to get to meetings. Right now I really want to setup WiFi Hotspot with out adding that fee but so far FoxFi is only working on my NS4G using Bluetooth. So help there will be appreciated!

Cheers

PT

mrcastro

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I lost my evo design 4g :(. So I bought a used Nexus S 4g. I might exchange it because google doesnt want us to sync our contacts with facebook :(.

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey all! I'm Matt, I'm in Chicago, and until yesterday I had an LG Optimus S. I bought an NS4G as a stopgap until my wife and I get out of our Sprint contract and get brand new phones. I'm liking it so far, though I gotta work on this battery life thing. LOL

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I'll stay wit sprint if I was u. I'm in Chicago also and unlimited lte is hard to pass up

Sent from my EPIC WHITE SGS2 Rockin CM10 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe