We're sorry P3Droid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Ice

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I want to believe what you are saying so please help me. You got a link for this? Where did you see that these were fakes?

I read about it on droidforums.net in their nexus section of the forum. People think/know it fake. Im not starting rumors to look "cool" im just stating what I have read. And the more I look at the updated picture that droid-life.com posted. It looks shopped.

kidserious

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
If its moto where do u think they get them from? And like said after a couple days its free.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Nevermind, you're missing the point. I don't care if they are free 5 minutes after, the fact that he charges ANYBODY for access to leaks is shady. This is an open source community. This is not a community where we make money off each other because one person has connections that another doesn't. What is this, the dope game? I don't think so. You don't see developers charging money for roms. The last time I looked, I didn't see cyanogen charging people for cm7. What developers do to supplement is write really cool apps and offer them to you for a price. Apps take a little time and talent to make. What does p3droid do? He aquires illegally obtained software that he does not write or develop and then charges people for it. And on top of that, he is completely rude and disrespectful to anybody who asks him anything. There is no justifying that. That guy needs to get smacked aroud a little bit.

Meh

Deltaechoe

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
think of it this way, passing around corporate confidential software is frowned upon by manufacturers and can lead to legal consequences. Now consider profiting off those and the potential lawsuit gets much worse

companyman

May 16, 2010
Visit site

bplewis24

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
He said that Verizon was going to prolong the release of the Galaxy Nexus to Thunderbolt fiasco proportions like a month ago.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Oh...so he is possibly 1 for his last 10? That's great.

P3Droid, I'm sorry I doubted you on your ability to throw enough mud at the wall until something stuck.

Brandon

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Nevermind, you're missing the point. I don't care if they are free 5 minutes after, the fact that he charges ANYBODY for access to leaks is shady. This is an open source community. This is not a community where we make money off each other because one person has connections that another doesn't. What is this, the dope game? I don't think so. You don't see developers charging money for roms. The last time I looked, I didn't see cyanogen charging people for cm7. What developers do to supplement is write really cool apps and offer them to you for a price. Apps take a little time and talent to make. What does p3droid do? He aquires illegally obtained software that he does not write or develop and then charges people for it. And on top of that, he is completely rude and disrespectful to anybody who asks him anything. There is no justifying that. That guy needs to get smacked aroud a little bit.

Meh

slow-clap-o.gif

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I love you P3Droid, but I have benefited greatly thanks to your hard work. It is about doing right, not being right.:cool:

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
You Nexus guys are like crackheads.

welp firstly i am NOT SORRY about his app to make cash on open source anything..
i did happen to follow a link from here about a new Ginger Bread Leak to droid world.
once there i tried to get the leak and ended up looking at a msgs wanting to charge me for the leak..or better yet,, droid world wants to charge for a TBH APP that allows one to BUY the leak..
so yep i am a firm believer that if a OS is open source.. then be open source.. no charge

Last edited:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
p3 droid is banned and still creeping lol, just tweeted this:
@P3Droid P3Droid
So anyone hitting F5 on the vzw website? If not check...some on androidcentral think it will become available if you press f5 enough time.

Vanilla Ice

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
p3 droid is banned and still creeping lol, just tweeted this:
@P3Droid P3Droid
So anyone hitting F5 on the vzw website? If not check...some on androidcentral think it will become available if you press f5 enough time.

Aww, he needs his twitter friends to cheer him up :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid