We're sorry P3Droid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmilliken

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
That doesn't fly, everyone else in the community gives leaks for free. Oh, and those guys aren't complete douchebag A-hole's as well.

what do you mean that doesnt fly? if he has a successful product or service and he wants to monetize that service he has every right to. Thats how business works. He doesnt have to give the leaks out all so if he wants to have an early privileges plan that cost 3 bucks he totally can.

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
what do you mean that doesnt fly? if he has a successful product or service and he wants to monetize that service he has every right to. Thats how business works. He doesnt have to give the leaks out all so if he wants to have an early privileges plan that cost 3 bucks he totally can.

The whole point is they are not his leaks to give out. They are not his property. If he is going to be giving leaks out at all they should be given out freely since I'm pretty sure he didn't pay to get them in the first place.

kidserious

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

Yea, and I could just go and borrow money from all my friends and then just refuse to pay them back as well if I wanted to. But I don't do that. Why? Because it's a douchebag, a-holeish, dickheaded shady thing to do, that's why. There are many things that we all can choose to do, that we should just choose not to. This is the case with what he's doing. 1. This is an open-source community. 2. That is illegally obtained (stolen) software. It's shady. It would be different if he just simply leaked them right away for free.

Meh

kidserious

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
The whole point is they are not his leaks to give out. They are not his property. If he is going to be giving leaks out at all they should be given out freely since I'm pretty sure he didn't pay to get them in the first place.

THIS!!!! Exactly my point. People defend him too much, he's wrong about what he does. And furthermore he is rude and disrespectful to people for no reason.

Meh

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

the thing is it isn't his service, he is getting confidential software and selling it for profit.

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I almost didn't respond because I didn't want to contribute to a thread that will just feed his ego... but it should be noted that very rarely do him (and some of the other insiders) share information to be part of an "enthusiast" group such as ours. Instead, it's done in the vain of "Look what I know and you don't". That's not helpful, it doesn't build a good community, and it doesn't make people feel good about this "enthusiast" community.

With the Bolt, I was always very vocal about being up front about what you know and what you don't. If you are approved to share what you're sharing, why do you have to play games? And double talk? Why not just post "I was told it's coming out on December 8th, 2033" and be done with it? That contributes to the community.

Poem's, games, and other inside baseball don't help. But, then I'm making the assumption that they actually care about the community more often than not and that their "contributions" aren't some kind of giant ego stroking event.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I almost didn't respond because I didn't want to contribute to a thread that will just feed his ego... but it should be noted that very rarely do him (and some of the other insiders) share information to be part of an "enthusiast" group such as ours. Instead, it's done in the vain of "Look what I know and you don't". That's not helpful, it doesn't build a good community, and it doesn't make people feel good about this "enthusiast" community.

With the Bolt, I was always very vocal about being up front about what you know and what you don't. If you are approved to share what you're sharing, why do you have to play games? And double talk? Why not just post "I was told it's coming out on December 8th, 2033" and be done with it? That contributes to the community.

Poem's, games, and other inside baseball don't help. But, then I'm making the assumption that they actually care about the community more often than not and that their "contributions" aren't some kind of giant ego stroking event.
Here is a prime example:
@P3Droid P3Droid
Whats easier to get, information or devices? If one can get a hard to get device its suffice to say one can get information. PROTIP#10087

At least others like the panda are friendly about it.

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Here is a prime example:
@P3Droid P3Droid
Whats easier to get, information or devices? If one can get a hard to get device its suffice to say one can get information. PROTIP#10087

At least others like the panda are friendly about it.

Sometimes Panda is... I agree of the two he's superior... but still, not without significant faults. He plays the ego card too... but it's more of "Pay me attention"... P3Droid is more of a "Pay me attention, and
think I'm cool".

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Sometimes Panda is... I agree of the two he's superior... but still, not without significant faults. He plays the ego card too... but it's more of "Pay me attention"... P3Droid is more of a "Please pay me some attention, I'm old but the attention makes me feel young.".

Fixed.

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Or how about this? Gtfo it. And stop posting about this garbage. The fact is, people choose to pay for the convenience of not having to wait a week for their leaks. Ultimately, it is wrong period. And if you download the leak yourself, you are just as guilty for taking it upon yourself for downloading it. Accepting stolen property is against the law too. Everyone should take a minute to cool off and talk about something worthwhile. If you don't like P3, hate him and what he stands for. If you champion him, cool. Just keep it to yourselves.

*rant off*

Second request to dump this thread.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Or how about this? Gtfo it. And stop posting about this garbage. The fact is, people choose to pay for the convenience of not having to wait a week for their leaks. Ultimately, it is wrong period. And if you download the leak yourself, you are just as guilty for taking it upon yourself for downloading it. Accepting stolen property is against the law too. Everyone should take a minute to cool off and talk about something worthwhile. If you don't like P3, hate him and what he stands for. If you champion him, cool. Just keep it to yourselves.

*rant off*

Second request to dump this thread.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

If you are so against this why come here and post? People complain yet they add to it by posting and wonder why nothing happens. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid