We're sorry P3Droid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidserious

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
And we don't know if he is in fact right. Time will tell. In fact, that guy owes the whole android community an apology for charging them for leaks and for always being rude and disrespectful to everyone. No thanks and I disagree.

Meh

Reactions: thedeceiver

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Never said he was wrong. I said i don't listen to or believe anything he says because he is actually very inaccurate as a source. And i still stand by him being an attention whore douchebag. That has yet to be disproven.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Did I miss something from verizon that an official announcement came with a date? Didn't think so so he isn't necessarily right yet

kharrigan

Now using God's Phone
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
There's no apologies on the Internet... everybody knows that! It's in the W3C rule books given to them by Moses. If you don't know how Moses got the rules, well, I can't help you.

iviustang50h

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
And we don't know if he is in fact right. Time will tell. In fact, that guy owes the whole android community an apology for charging them for leaks and for always being rude and disrespectful to everyone. No thanks and I disagree.

Meh

I completely agree with you sir. Well said!

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
2.99$ one time fee for a app that provides moto and Samsung leaks that are all ready rooted . And other stuff to help your phone. And if u wait a couple days u can have it for free. If u can give us the leaks and have it rooted then by all means go for it.

Meh

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Vanilla Ice

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
If he's right good for him..... As far as the 2 leaked images that DL posted yesterday about a dec 8th release are proven to be fakes. Or at least one of the images were. So thats something to think about.

I know one thing. Ill be on verizonwireless.com Monday morning looking for my nexus.

kidserious

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
2.99$ one time fee for a app that provides moto and Samsung leaks that are all ready rooted . And other stuff to help your phone. And if u wait a couple days u can have it for free. If u can give us the leaks and have it rooted then by all means go for it.

That doesn't fly, everyone else in the community gives leaks for free. Oh, and those guys aren't complete douchebag A-hole's as well.

kidserious

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
If he's right good for him..... As far as the 2 leaked images that DL posted yesterday about a dec 8th release are proven to be fakes. Or at least one of the images were. So thats something to think about.

I know one thing. Ill be on verizonwireless.com Monday morning looking for my nexus.

Ok, I want to believe what you are saying so please help me. You got a link for this? Where did you see that these were fakes?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
If its moto where do u think they get them from? And like said after a couple days its free.
That doesn't fly, everyone else in the community gives leaks for free. Oh, and those guys aren't complete douchebag A-hole's as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid