What Are You Upgrading From

k3m1c6

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Note 5, leaving the Note line has nothing to do with the N7 issue just have had the N3 then N5 and really don't use the Spen much so back to the S series.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey, just wondering what device everyone is upgrading from. I will be upgrading from a Nexus 6P and this will be my first Samsung device since the S4.

I can't speak for myself but my sister is upgrading from the Galaxy S4.

She was originally going to get the S6 but the lack of SD card expansion was a big turn off so she left it. So she ended up getting a budget Samsung and wait for the Galaxy S8.

I've been hearing about this device for days and days and my ear has been talked off lol. There is definitely a lot of excitement in the house. Hopefully not too much longer waiting.

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
LG V20, but I'm still keeping it. Did JOD through T-Mobile but paid off what I owed on the V20 so I could keep it. The S8+ will be my daily driver but I'll keep the V20 around for when I take long trips. Having the removable battery still has its uses...as well as an IR blaster.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Upgrading from a blackberry PRIV. I had to buy a cheap phone as a replacement for my note7. It's a decent phone but has really slowed down in the first few months of use.